• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selectees on 22nd October, report here!

lol... the website crashed. I can't log in to check.
well, I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to find out.

I just checked, looks like it's time I put my thoughts away until May 1 for the DV 2014 results.

Warm wishes

Q

it's official. no luck for me this time as well.
going for the 7th time next year...

[nonetheless, I'll check again later tonight and tomorrow...just to make sure]

I have no problem accessing the website. But I've had difficulties with it when I refreshed the site, or used the back button. I had to close the browser and start it again. Also make sure you use Internet Explorer only.

I get NOT SELECTED too. Not sure if they updated the results yet, will check later.

Why is this message still there: More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.

?

The site seems OK to my, still not selected but...
" More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time. "
Why it still stays there,they never changed it or the site is still not updated with the information ? Hope so :)

guys make sure u re-check tomorrow i think the are yet to update the site

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this message still there: More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.

That's my question too. To avoid confusion, you'd think they would update the message to clarify that the 2nd draw has taken place.

Good luck all.

I was wondering exactly the same thing. I think it is just the generic message that wasn't changed to reflect that the second draw took place. I would like to see it changed too, to be sure I've got the second draw results (although I think that the results were updated and I'm not selected this time again).

same

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time

Same to me.

I think there will be no update anymore, i am so disappointed.
Actually, there are more than 350 people worldwide who are checking this forum!