• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selectees on 22nd October, report here!

M

mdawoodm

I wish best of luck to all the DV-2013 applicants who were not selected on May 1st, 2013! Lets hope and pray that this 22nd selection is proved to be true, and brings good news to you guys. But don't forget to share that good news with us as well, we will be equally happy on your success. Report your selection alongwith your case numbers right here, in this thread.

My best wishes to everybody!

By the special grace of God Almighty,i am a winner of DV2013 in the re-draw come October 22nd,2012....am newly registered here but have been a spectator for long say 1 year,nice to be with u guys,u are all great.

I think he means "by the special grace of God Almighty, I 'will' be a winner' = you know, speaking it into being.

Good luck all. If we are meant to have it today, we will :)

Q

I think he means "by the special grace of God Almighty, I 'will' be a winner' = you know, speaking it into being.

Good luck all. If we are meant to have it today, we will :)

Q

Ok, i understand it! ;)
Nevertheless, good luck to you all guys! May god be with you! All the best!

Jeeze, you guys! Even though I've already been selected, I'm all excited for you! I'm crossing all my fingers and toes and truly wishing the best for you!

It would be incredible if the reason my family-based immigration wasn't working out for me was cause I will have been selected for 2013 :( wishful thinking.

Jeeze, you guys! Even though I've already been selected, I'm all excited for you! I'm crossing all my fingers and toes and truly wishing the best for you!

Thanx so much man,u are a caring brother,we will share our testimony here.

selected on mai 1st 2011 but cancelled due to shit computer trying again this year old green card holder 1995 hahahah
your follower from tunisia home of the revolution