• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selected + forms sended + CN under cut-off = Interview ?

barretoja

Registered Users (C)
Selected + forms sent + CN under cut-off = Interview ?

My wife was selected for further prosessing in the DV2014. We sent the forms and KCC alredy confirmed its reception and everything seems to go fine. But I wonder if there are any chance that when the moment comes they do not send me the 2NL announcing the embassy interview. Can this happen for any reason? Do you know someone who would have happened this?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
same

My wife was selected for further prosessing in the DV2014. We sent the forms and KCC alredy confirmed its reception and everything seems to go fine. But I wonder if there are any chance that when the moment comes they do not send me the 2NL announcing the embassy interview. Can this happen for any reason? Do you know someone who would have happened this?

Thank you!

me too searching the same question n same is mine case.please inform us what is relevant .please friends having knowledge of this send n quench our queries

Thank you!

In order to move forward ,u need to avail ur CN so as to best determine ur chances.

Regards.

Actually, we have a low case number (2014SA000005XX). I am interesting in to know if there are any kind of "filter" prior to the interview and what type of filters could be.

Actually, we have a low case number (2014SA000005XX). I am interesting in to know if there are any kind of "filter" prior to the interview and what type of filters could be.

The "filter" is that after you found out you were selected, if you followed instructions correctly, you confirmed you met the eligibility requirements (education and/or work experience) and filled out the 122 and 230 forms. I believe (although don't have details to be able to be sure) that they will conduct a further scrutiny of your entry to make sure you did not apply multiple times but other than that they will schedule the interview. That will be quite early in your case due to the low number.