Seems no approval posting in 5 days. What\'s going on guys?!

Fuji

Registered Users (C)
Is TSC too slow in processing, or is people too lazy to input?

Any thought, guys?

I think it is a combination of both

TSC is indeed slow and behind. But we dont hear mcuh in this forum b/c TSC people are less organised, my personal opinion. Look at other forums, they have very active forums.

Even for our tracker, we have to push people hard to add their details. I see lots of people comimg to his forum to seek advice but they do not add their data.

Having said that, I do relaize that there is a domino effect as well i.e slowness of TSC frustrates all and make people less enthusiastic.

sg94ahpw, I also think the main problem is the slowness of TSC.

I am a very active member here, even I had thought several times to quit this forum for a while. If this trend continues for another week, I will loose my interest to visit the forum as well. I feel I have answered so many questions for our follow guys and gals, and I am only waiting for the approvals. Now it may be the time to retire from here briefly and let the new comers to take an active role.

Hope my retirement can bring in new hope. Your guys please hang on.

No Title

Gking,

Today I received fax from senator informing me that my I-140 was approved on June 7, 2002. So now no doubt in my mind.

Soon I am going to join this forum. You know how active I have been in I-140 including two months (May-June 2001) tracking work.

I know TSC is very slow they took 16 months to approve my I-140 case which was very simple.

Soon you guys will be approved and as new comers like me are going to join.

Also, we shared I-140 forum so I know most of you.

Good work, keep it up. Your analysis helps.

KP

I check this site every 5 minutes but really there is no good news to make us excited...

The slowest, plus stupid (A ss = ASS), TSC make a lot of people sick and frustrated... We are active but the frustration is just overwhlemed too much.

Hang on, Gking, we appreciate your inputs, friend. Your approval will come sooner or later. eom.

Hello, Gking1, I need your help!

I got my I-140 (EB2/NIW)) approved recently! I am going to file my I-485 by myself. Since I have been on I-140 forum, I know you were there and did a great job. I have two questions here and hopefully you could kindly help me with this.

Q1. What is the \'A#\' in Form I-485(Part 3, B)?
Q2. What is the \'Nonimmigrant Visa Number\' in Form I-485(Part 3,A)? Is it the control number or the other number in red on my J1 visa(my current visa)?
Q3. What is the \' Alien Registration Number\' in Form G-325A?

Thank you very much! I look forward to your response!

Jennifer

Q1: Usually, we are not assigned an A# till we file I-485. So you dont have it it. Write "None" in this field.
Q2: It is the control number on your visa.
Q3:Alien Registration number is the same as A# in Q1.

Many of I485 applicant have the A# on I140 approval notice.

Sometimes you can find it on the I140 notice. I did.

Thanks, Guys!

I do have a number in my I-140 approval notice. It is "A95 550 XXX". Is it the number you mentioned that can be found on the I-140 approval notice? Thanks again.

No Title

Thanks Ken,

Wish you good luck for your case.
I think you have completed FP in local INS office which was
busy with nothing. I think your case must be approved soon.

KP

Visa Number and Control Number are not same

The Control Number starts with year (YYYY). If your passport is stamped with H-1B in 2002 it will start with 2002xxxxxxxx. You could find it on the top right side.

Visa Number will be in RED colour with 8-digit number.
Generally, it will be next to the Employer Name.

Congrats! KP!!! Finally!!!

I understand how tough it has been for you to wait on the I140 approval!!! Welcome on board!!! It\'s not a fun journey, but it\'s good to have you around!!!

I know a friend who just got approved this week.

I just sent him an email asking for his details... He did his FP in early April and his ND is in 4/01...

No Title

Thanks freemind.

I have to re-do medicals. Hope my case will be mailed to TSC around June 24,02. Yes, TSC is very slow and it is not fun to go through GC process with a slow center like TSC.

KP