Seeking Aslyum on The Basis of Prosecution (Homosexuals)

Jamaican1

Registered Users (C)
I am creating this forum for individual claiming asylum on the basis that they have been persecuted in their home countries on the basis of: ' Belonging to a particuliar social group". To be more specific, it is for persond who have been persecuted because they are or were suspected of being homosexual.

I am from Jamaica and has applied on the above basis. I have submitted all nescessary forms, evidence ect and has already attended my interview. At this point i am smply waiting on a decision. As I have read alot and has educated myself extensively on the issues that this particuliar group face when appling for asylum and the burdens that they must overcome...... i am offering my assistance to future applicants.

I am not a lawyer or anything, but having attended various immigration meetings, assisted witg=h the preparation if 15 other cases in this category and is currently volunteering at a law firm ..... i am sure that i will be of great assistance.

Feel free to ask any question and i will always give my most honest opinion/guidance.

Thank you for joining my discussion

I taught iw ould have gotten some questions by now .... i guess not many individuals fall in this group

Hello,

I will like to personally pm you because i am thinking of applying for asylum even though I haven't been persecuted but a bill is about to be passed on homosexual act in my country which can see them in prison for almost a decade and I fear for my life.

Pls I will really to pm you.

Thanks