Seeing July approvals,looks August RDs should start getting soon. Maybe in a weeks time.

I don\'t think so.July will take atleast two months as there are lot of cases filed.

EB3 became current.July and August will take long time.

Bhuvan, Looks feasible with parallel processing, though.

Bhuvan, Looks feasible with parallel processing, though.

Possible

We will know whether parallel processing is done for july / aug by next weekend....Let us hope for it...Good luck all...RD Aug 27th , PD 1996....

Similar to CSC

I think it is possible since CSC is also approving some august cases. I am sure they have an equally large number of July apps too.
My 2c.

-samk.

july has the most applications and it will take minimum 2 months....August guys...relax...

Yes, July has a lot of applicants and could take some time for Aug. But ...

we are at a stage where there are a lot of July and July onwards applicants who have yet to get their FP done. I wonder what strategy INS would adopt ... maybe it will start Aug sooner ... just my 2 cents.

No Title

How can you tell July has a lot of applications? As I am in August RD, out of curiosity, I collected all the unique list of August filers who registered in this forum as well as in "www.e-nairobi.com/AOS" .The number is 158 primary filers. So can anyone tell me how many people are filed in July?

As of today, (April+May)-149, June-148, July -359, Aug-159 Sep-133. This means if current pace conti

Anybody seen August approvals? Somebody posted their attorney received 5/6 August approvals. Wonder if those were for VSC cases.

Thanks for the number break up of cases, esbee

Even I have seen the posting for those Aug approvals. But this is a vague information.This was posted by a July RD guy that he got this information from his attorney. He also mentioned that in those approvals, one is Aug 15th RD which is same as mine. So I am just curious about the approval.Anyway good luck for all.The pattern of approvals seems making more people confused.

As July-Auguest cases are so many, VSC would skip them to Sept and Oct cases

And Sept and Oct cases could get approved earlier than July+Aug. It is the so called parellel processing that you guys are talking about!

I would do nothing but retrieve my imagination and keep my fingers crossed...

No Title

I think PD retrogress should happen sooner than later in order to reduce the july cases that need to be processed.

rk12345

Nothing will happen man. Don\'t discourage people. If at all retrogression comes, it will come in October 2002(fiscal year of INS) .Till that time, don\'t even think of it. It is useless.

No Title

Never know what will happen. There are loads of EB3 cases since 1998 / 1999 pending. If PD retrogresses, it would be faster for those poor souls waiting from 1998 / 99. If they don\'t it would be good for 2000/2001 filers.

This is a painful issue - hope retrogression does not impact those who\'ve paid their waiting dues.

Remember, INS took the 485 filings in 98-2000 into their calculation of GC/H-1B quotas when they came up with the new legislation in Sep 2000 to speed up the process. VSC is trying to catch up and clear the backlog. When they do PDs should retrogress, but only to a point to which a \'wait-er\' caught in it waits approx 6 months to get the GC after the 485 filing (6 months inferred from the 6-month-employee change rule). So let\'s stay positive and not speculate too much. Thanks.

Aug approvals should kick-in arround middle of Apr, for sure.

Keep in mind that the INS processing speed relies more on the case number for all Immigration Benefits applications rather than the I-485 case only. Althought the number of cases for immigration benefit in Aug hit record high, it was not as scary as you saw in those official polls. The new case receipts was arround 500-600k before March and it jumped to 700-800k from March till August. The encouraging part was that despite the big jump, the VSC maintained a good speed of approving cases. It only took us 3 months to see the first July approval since the first March approval was reported in this forum. The VSC was actually speeding up in the past 3 months, not even mention the holiday season. There was no sign for retrogression at all. We have more than enough reason to believe that first Aug approver will appear in the middle of next month...