Security Ghost!

Openarms

Registered Users (C)
Is there any theory or some kind of analysis that most of the 2001/2002 fillers are stuck in Name Check hell. 2002 is very bad year for who ever stuck in this mess, It is year after September 11 and all the things are moving hear and there. President is filled with his agenda and all other entities under him are busy with coming up some kind of memos to fill those agendas. Particularly USCIS and FBI are the front runners of taking advantage of the situation. They learned quickly to come out of that pressure by simply saying SECURITY before and after of every sentence that they write OR say. That became a very good tool for them to enjoy the luxury of not doing their work properly.

Otherwise what is this mess? that is going on now. National Customer Service center says one thing, Infopass appointment says other thing and Service Request response says all together different thing.... I don't remember that the number of times I laughed when I see messed up messages here in this forum.

For instance in my case, Nation Customer Service says, your case is approved and if you don't get the document that we MANUFACTURED for you, please file some kind of I-xxxx number form. The service request response says that I have missed my FP appointment, that they will send one more in the coming months or even years..which is totally wrong and I had given FP and FBI FP division said they immediately sent the results on the very next day. Taxas IO says they don't know when they requested the Name Check and InfoPass IO says it was requested in January 2004. Who to BLAME?

They take the cases that are recently applied which are fresh, not stayed longer in the shelf, no dust, little bit perfume smell. Now they have chance to come up with the number game in front of the Congress. Now they will say that we worked so hard in approving these many cases in this year for the SECURITY of the country.

Unfortunately the OLDER the case the more dust it gets, attorneys don't remember the money they got from it. USCIS and FBI don't want to smell that dust instead they simply say SECURITY.

Again on what basis they made PD is current recently, on what basis they made unavailable with new immigration year????? My understanding with USCIS is NOTHING in all these years.

Does anybody knows what is the response of USCIS to 2007 Ombudsman's report to congress? or did they not responded yet... I thought they supposed to be respond by end of September 2007.

that is a F****in long name check pending for you, it sucks.

My PD is 6/2004 and RD is 8/2004 and my NC cleared 10/2004 im eb3-india but still no 485 approval in sight.

Is there any theory or some kind of analysis that most of the 2001/2002 fillers are stuck in Name Check hell. 2002 is very bad year for who ever stuck in this mess, It is year after September 11 and all the things are moving hear and there. President is filled with his agenda and all other entities under him are busy with coming up some kind of memos to fill those agendas. Particularly USCIS and FBI are the front runners of taking advantage of the situation. They learned quickly to come out of that pressure by simply saying SECURITY before and after of every sentence that they write OR say. That became a very good tool for them to enjoy the luxury of not doing their work properly.

Otherwise what is this mess? that is going on now. National Customer Service center says one thing, Infopass appointment says other thing and Service Request response says all together different thing.... I don't remember that the number of times I laughed when I see messed up messages here in this forum.

For instance in my case, Nation Customer Service says, your case is approved and if you don't get the document that we MANUFACTURED for you, please file some kind of I-xxxx number form. The service request response says that I have missed my FP appointment, that they will send one more in the coming months or even years..which is totally wrong and I had given FP and FBI FP division said they immediately sent the results on the very next day. Taxas IO says they don't know when they requested the Name Check and InfoPass IO says it was requested in January 2004. Who to BLAME?

They take the cases that are recently applied which are fresh, not stayed longer in the shelf, no dust, little bit perfume smell. Now they have chance to come up with the number game in front of the Congress. Now they will say that we worked so hard in approving these many cases in this year for the SECURITY of the country.

Unfortunately the OLDER the case the more dust it gets, attorneys don't remember the money they got from it. USCIS and FBI don't want to smell that dust instead they simply say SECURITY.

Again on what basis they made PD is current recently, on what basis they made unavailable with new immigration year????? My understanding with USCIS is NOTHING in all these years.

Does anybody knows what is the response of USCIS to 2007 Ombudsman's report to congress? or did they not responded yet... I thought they supposed to be respond by end of September 2007.
I wrote a letter "similar problems" to Ombudsman, waiting for response but not hopeful. USCIS has to submit response of the Ombudsman' report on September 11, 2007. No news.
In the name of SECURITY, extensive delay is not reasonable. The extensive delay generates revenue for USCIS, creates financial burden for beneficiaries, disturbs normality of life. Who will think to close the revenue generating avanue?

Hi Guys,

Today I got responce from Ombudsman office . Same old answer that your name check in process and with out name check your 485 application will not process . Thank for contact our office.

Ombuds doesn't have much "teeth" . Sue the USCIS so they will send expedite request. And these "complex" cases sitting in shelf will be cleared within weeks.