Second RFE ...

stillwaitinganw

Registered Users (C)
My first RFE was done in Dec for employment, w2 stuff. My status changed to another RFE which I have not received yet. Can it be EVL, W2 for this year again? Does second finger print notice come in the form of RFE? If it is for finger print how long is the wait time these days in bay area? Can it be done anywhere and before appointment date? Anyone has tried it recently?

I know probably someone else has asked all this before but would appreciate any input. wac 0204

guowx,

are you sure FP's show up as RFE's? I recall someone on this board saying that they show up as FP's on the status message

stillwaitinganw,

please let us know what exactly you get

Ok, we got the RFE and they are asking for a document we have already sent them. Was not EVL, W2 stuff. Oh well we send them again. My fingerprint has expired and there is no notice on that yet. Not sure if that will be coming in third RFE or it will show up in next couple of days or ...

Thanks for your replies.

no any changes

when I received re-do FP notices there is no any changes
on line message

I'm not quite sure in which series, but I saw in the scan as RFE sent status was changed to FP Received, and it was definitely 2d FP.