Second RFE ND-July 2002

hadhkardi

Registered Users (C)
Case details:

I-485: ND 07/02
FP-2: 05 & 07/04 (Self and Spouse)
RFE-1: 07/30/04, Replied 08/27/04 LUD 09/01/04
RFE-2: 10/19/04 (Spouse only - Primary Applicant)

Will update with details once RFE is received.

Info please

hadhkardi said:
Case details:

I-485: ND 07/02
FP-2: 05 & 07/04 (Self and Spouse)
RFE-1: 07/30/04, Replied 08/27/04 LUD 09/01/04
RFE-2: 10/19/04 (Spouse only - Primary Applicant)

Will update with details once RFE is received.

1) Can you post details on 1st RFE.
2) Was the 1st RFE send for only one person's case or both?
3) You said that the 2nd RFE is only for the primary applicant? Is that right?

Please respond

First RFE was for both. Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate and documents to establish parentage with Names of father and mother for both applicants.

Need your response, please.

We've got RFE for both of us. Not sure what it would be but can you tell how you provided documents to establish parentage with Names of father and mother for both applicants?

I think my RFE can be something like that only.

Thanks.

hadhkardi said:
First RFE was for both. Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate and documents to establish parentage with Names of father and mother for both applicants.

RFE response

Well it seems the second RFE is lost somewhere in the mail. Customer service wants me to wait for a month before they can initiate an inquiry or send another copy.

As to your question, we had submitted our school certificates with the Father's name as our certificates do not list the Mother's name. An affidavit from relatives with personal knowledge of our birth to the said parents. It's ridiculous I do not know as to how it really helps them and if it does why not request it in first place when applying? Also, can not figure out why a second RFE after waiting for nearly two months since the first RFE was received.

They obviously do not care for being the slowest center.
Way to go Nebraska

thanks for your reply.

I may need to seek your help depending on RFE details.
This is so ridiculous that they can't send RFE again before completing 30 days.
In 1st RFE, did you send your reply within a month of RFE date?

hadhkardi said:
Well it seems the second RFE is lost somewhere in the mail. Customer service wants me to wait for a month before they can initiate an inquiry or send another copy.

As to your question, we had submitted our school certificates with the Father's name as our certificates do not list the Mother's name. An affidavit from relatives with personal knowledge of our birth to the said parents. It's ridiculous I do not know as to how it really helps them and if it does why not request it in first place when applying? Also, can not figure out why a second RFE after waiting for nearly two months since the first RFE was received.

They obviously do not care for being the slowest center.
Way to go Nebraska

Similar Case

1st RFE - Birth Certificate ( in native language), marriage, EVL

2nd RFE (1 1/2 later) - translation of birth certificate. Still working on this one.