• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

second package

matinfar

Registered Users (C)
My interview will happen on November and so far has not received the second package yet. Can anybody advise what are the contents and documents included in the second package ?

matinfar said:
My interview will happen on November and so far has not received the second package yet. Can anybody advise what are the contents and documents included in the second package ?

hi Mr matinfar
I wonder why no one answerd to this question. did u receive the second package? Do u know exactly when is your interview? I wish the bests for u.

Thanks Erfan . I know my interview date but still have not received the second package from KCC. I need to know exactly about the documents related to this package.

I'm sure other winners who have already received the second package from KCC can help me.

matinfar said:

If you have been reading all the Threads properply, you would have known what the second letter would have contained.
Just take your time and read through the threads and I am 100% sure you will find all your answers relating to this question there.

you can send an email to KCC , they can send 2nd letter to you your email. just tell them that you didnt recieve the package.

good luck

2nd letter

As far as I know, that's not the way it shoud happen. 2nd envelopes might be at your embassy ready to be mailed depending your date of interview. So, first call KCC and find out your case status.

2nd letter received

Hi all,

We finally received the 2nd envelope as US Embassy in Lima told us. Everything seems to be alrite except that we didn't receive any instructions for medical exams. It's weird because it's an important step so they should have forgotten to include it. We will call US Embassy later for instructions.

Rgds,
Gustavo

gismito2000 said:
Hi all,

We finally received the 2nd envelope as US Embassy in Lima told us. Everything seems to be alrite except that we didn't receive any instructions for medical exams. It's weird because it's an important step so they should have forgotten to include it. We will call US Embassy later for instructions.

Rgds,
Gustavo

Please do as this is a very vital part of the whole thing. Good Luck to you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
matinfar said:
Hi Mr matinfar
How are u donig? have u received your second package? Is your interview in November or it is in December? I hope u pass it

erfan said:
Hi Mr matinfar
How are u donig? have u received your second package? Is your interview in November or it is in December? I hope u pass it

Hi Erfan,

I received my second package and am preparing for interview in November. I hope you do well too .

hi matinfar
hope u'll be successful in ur interview. INSHA ALLAH ;)
don't forget to keep posting about ur interview.
GOOD LUCK

hey, udi! did u get the second package??? i ve not gotten mine. some of the members here are suggesting that whether you get the second package or not, you should pay the fee anyway so that u don't get stuck waiting for the second package, which sometimes may not come at all. any ideas????

Hi jyadul,

As i see your case number is 2007as6xxx, and i do believe your case numbe ris not current yet. so you will not get 2nd letter from KCC now. your number will be current most probabely in may or juen and you will get it in aprıl or may. so do not worry about it.

By the way, the winner whose case is current but has not recieved 2nd letter yet, and in this issue you need to call or email to KCC and they e-mail you: yours 2nd letter via email as soft copies(you need to confirm them you have not recieved the 2nd letter yet). they will tell you the interview day and time.
It is known that some winner did recieved their 2nd letter after 1 week interview date or never recieved by winner :( .
Note:If your interview date is very near then you must call and email to KCC
here check the address
Phone: (606) 526 7500 (and press 1 then operator will help you in this case)
Fax: (606) 526 7501
E-mail: KCCDV@state.gov

hi, J&G!

thanks for the info. however, yesterday, i got an envelope from KCC. It had only one page letter (on DOS letterhead). The last sentence of the letter read something like ...

KCC is finished dealing with my case and from now on i should deal with USCIS...and that i should pay the fee soon as per the attached instruction sheet (but no other instruction sheet was attached!!!!)

is this envelope what you guys call Second Package or Letter of Confirmation???? Any ideas??? should i pay the fee or write an e-mail to KCC for the instructions etc.???

Hey, Barbara! you might be able to help me if you are reading this!!!

Good luck.

Hi jyadul,
i see, now i think you are in USA. so now you will call or email to USCIS and till then they will concern to your case.in this case the forum friends who did similar to your case may help appropriately.

No 1nd letter for AOSers

jyadul said:
thanks for the info. however, yesterday, i got an envelope from KCC. It had only one page letter (on DOS letterhead). The last sentence of the letter read something like ...

KCC is finished dealing with my case and from now on i should deal with USCIS...and that i should pay the fee soon as per the attached instruction sheet (but no other instruction sheet was attached!!!!)

Jyadul,
You won't get 2nd letter from KCC if you are doing AOS. Now you have to make the USCIS payment for $385 (approx.) and wait for your case to be current. I think your number AS006XXX will be current in april/may. Till then all you can do is wait...... While waiting check out some of the threads started by barbaralamb and others about their AOS experience.

Here is the link to barbara's thread: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=229911

hey, udi! thanks for the info and the link. i got AOS confirmation (just 1-page letter with no other attachments) from KCC a week ago. i hope to get no other correspondence from KCC. i hope my case gets current by april/may.