• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

second letters

loulaa

Registered Users (C)
hi every body
i'm from morocco, i'm a dv2008 winner my current number is AF6XXX i have receive a first letter on april 8th and i send it on april 14th
i'm asking how long it takes that KCC send a second letters
plz answer me :(
thank u

You will only receive a 2nd letter when your number appears current.
Please read my post " general info for DV winners " so that you have a global understanding of the DV process.

There are a few threads on here that will help you guess this based on previous years visa bulletins and the increments each month through the cases in your region.

If you look at past Bulletins here http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html you will get a rough idea when to expect your second letter.

thank u, but i didn't anderstand the bulletin of april 2007
can u please explain to me
i saw some tables but i didn't know how to read them

loulaa,
Based on DV 2007 visa cut-off #, my guess is you will have your interview in oct-nov 2007. You should get 2nd letter at least a month before the interview.

need help

i wanna know when i will recieve my second letter 2007af35672 from egypt
please i want an urgent reply :)

need help

i am mohammed from egypt dv2007 winner
my case number 2007af35627
i wannna know when i will recieve the second letter
please i want an urgent reply

Last edited by a moderator:
need help

hi every body
i am mohammed from egypt i have a case number ( 2007af35672 ) i recieved my first letter on july 2006 i wanna know when i will recieve the second letter