• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Second Letter Received

mia22

Registered Users (C)
I received the second letter on Saturday, Sep 1. :D I live in the USA. My interview is on October 24.

@mia22
Can you make a scan of the documents. That would be very helpful for all winners to prepare the own docs.

Signature

I received the second letter on Saturday, Sep 1. :D I live in the USA. My interview is on October 24.

Please its rather disturbing that you are happy about your success without you thinking of others in this forum. Please we need some baseline information about you. Create a signature with atleast your case number.

it's not disturbing. Please stop pestering people.

It's already been explained many times that in the second packet there is an invitation to the interview, some standard forms for requesting police reports (not needed, really) and sometimes even I-693 medical forms, which you also don't need, since the immgration doctor will have them.

As long as you know your interview date (by calling/emailing KCC) you don't need the second packet. As a matter of fact, lots of times it arrives too late or gets lost.

it's not disturbing. Please stop pestering people.

It's already been explained many times that in the second packet there is an invitation to the interview, some standard forms for requesting police reports (not needed, really) and sometimes even I-693 medical forms, which you also don't need, since the immgration doctor will have them.

As long as you know your interview date (by calling/emailing KCC) you don't need the second packet. As a matter of fact, lots of times it arrives too late or gets lost.

Please LucyMO read my message. I don't need to know whats in the second package because I already know. I think the idea of signature is good and everybody should create one.

thats great news! best of luck with it! I am sure it will all work out for you. you will have to let us know how you get on! :)

The purpose of my post was to share good news that they started sending second letters. I did not plan to make anyone mad. :) My husband and I were away for Labor Day weekend so I wrote a fast note.

My case number is EU52xx. The second letter is dated August 29. We got two medical forms, cover letter, and instructions on documents in Bulgarian. So, even if I post it, it will not be much help. The cover letter gives date and time of the interview. That is all.

LuckyMo is right. The second letter gives only one news, the date and time of interview, all other information has been discussed here. We all know what is needed.

Good luck.

Good Luck

Good Luck Mia22

I hope everything goes well at the interview. Hopefully our interview will be sometime early in November.

CN SA000000004xx

Hi
I call KCC to know about scheduled interview (case number 2008EU000005XX and they informed me (always by phone) that your case is yet processing, then next day I wrote an email, after two days I got below written answer.
Can anyone tell me what does it mean?
Do they become our paper forms (DS - 230 parts one and two)?
Is that mean that they are going to process or send us the second letter notification?

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing.

Interviews for the DV 2008 program will begin in October 2007 and conclude on September 30, 2008. KCC cannot provide information as to when an interview date may become available for your case. Appointments are scheduled numerically according to assigned case numbers. The Department of State designates how many interviews will be scheduled each month according to visa availability. After August 15, 2007, you may refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov for the list of current numbers being processed. This information is updated on the 15th day of each month thereafter. If you are scheduled for an interview, KCC will send a notification letter via the address you provided on question three of the DSP 122.

Standard Answer

I also received same reply back in june when I sent an email to KCC to check whether they have received my forms. I received following email. There is harldly any difference between this email and the one quoted above.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Interviews for the DV 2008 program will begin in October 2007 andconclude on September 30, 2008. KCC cannot provide information as towhen an interview date may become available for your case. Appointmentsare scheduled numerically according to assigned case numbers. TheDepartment of State designates how many interviews will be scheduledeach month according to visa availability. After August 15, 2007, youmay refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov for the list ofcurrent numbers being processed. This information is updated on the15th day of each month thereafter. If you are scheduled for aninterview, KCC will send a notification letter via the address youprovided on question three of the DSP 122

I think this is a standard email which KCC sends when they cannot provide any difinite answer.

This is my humble opinion and I accept that I do not know much about this. May be someone else can provide a better answer.

Your interview could be scheduled in October because your case number is lower. But I think you were late to send back the forms to KCC..is it true?

Hi
I call KCC to know about scheduled interview (case number 2008EU000005XX and they informed me (always by phone) that your case is yet processing, then next day I wrote an email, after two days I got below written answer.
Can anyone tell me what does it mean?
Do they become our paper forms (DS - 230 parts one and two)?
Is that mean that they are going to process or send us the second letter notification?

Your forms have been received and are currently processing.

Interviews for the DV 2008 program will begin in October 2007 and conclude on September 30, 2008. KCC cannot provide information as to when an interview date may become available for your case. Appointments are scheduled numerically according to assigned case numbers. The Department of State designates how many interviews will be scheduled each month according to visa availability. After August 15, 2007, you may refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov for the list of current numbers being processed. This information is updated on the 15th day of each month thereafter. If you are scheduled for an interview, KCC will send a notification letter via the address you provided on question three of the DSP 122.

yes this is standart answer. After your case number will become current you are going to receive the 2nd NL. I know it is a little bit painfull but you need to wait..

I also received same reply back in june when I sent an email to KCC to check whether they have received my forms. I received following email. There is harldly any difference between this email and the one quoted above.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Interviews for the DV 2008 program will begin in October 2007 andconclude on September 30, 2008. KCC cannot provide information as towhen an interview date may become available for your case. Appointmentsare scheduled numerically according to assigned case numbers. TheDepartment of State designates how many interviews will be scheduledeach month according to visa availability. After August 15, 2007, youmay refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov for the list ofcurrent numbers being processed. This information is updated on the15th day of each month thereafter. If you are scheduled for aninterview, KCC will send a notification letter via the address youprovided on question three of the DSP 122

I think this is a standard email which KCC sends when they cannot provide any difinite answer.

This is my humble opinion and I accept that I do not know much about this. May be someone else can provide a better answer.

I dont think so

Your interview could be scheduled in October because your case number is lower. But I think you were late to send back the forms to KCC..is it true?

Ill got the NL (first notification) on 10 May 2007, and I send back on june , 6 2007 thats mean after 26 days..

Yes it is quite late.

Because 1st NLs for EU5xx were posted in March. In normal conditions (not delayed by postal services etc) you had to receive it at the beginning of April. You received NL in May and posted in June. You have 2 months delay, that's why they cannot answer your question..but no need to worry, sooner or later you will receive it..Most probably in November.

what is the post date on the envelope..?

Ill got the NL (first notification) on 10 May 2007, and I send back on june , 6 2007 thats mean after 26 days..

Hi every one,
no one is talking from nigeria,has any one got the second pack yet.

my NL is 12xx.