• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Second Letter Received - EU

tamarav

Registered Users (C)
I received the second letter, Sep 11. I live in the Belgrade, SERBIA. My interview is on October 5.:)

Issue date 29.08.2007.
Post mark Sweden

-------------
CN: 2008EU000002xx
NL dated: March 15th 2007
NL received: April 18th 2007
Forms Sent Back to KCC: April 21st 2007
----------------------------

Good luck!
Tamara

congratulations..could you tell us date on the envelope (post date) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATION;

I hope you will tell us your story after having succesful interview, what is the hole procedure, what they ask and so on.

How come those in EU have their second letter sent to them?Am from Africa Nigeria my NL is 12xx.

Thanks,
tolu

I think 2nd NLs reach the addresses late because of the postal services in the countries in the regions like Africa and Asia. But nothing to worry, if you will not receive the 2nd NL untill the interview date that you learned directly from KCC, just prepare the documents (which documents were mentioned in first NL) and medical report. Show the 1st NL to consular security officers and get inside.

I received the second letter, Sep 11. I live in the Belgrade, SERBIA. My interview is on October 5.:)

Issue date 29.08.2007.
Post mark Sweden

-------------
CN: 2008EU000002xx
NL dated: March 15th 2007
NL received: April 18th 2007
Forms Sent Back to KCC: April 21st 2007
----------------------------

Good luck!
Tamara

All the best for a successful interview.

How come those in EU have their second letter sent to them?Am from Africa Nigeria my NL is 12xx.

Thanks,
tolu

Tolu, U know how bad the Postal system is in Nigeria. You might never get the second letter but you can get all the forms and stuff you need from the U.S embassy , and also get the date of your interview by mailing KCC

I received 2nd letter today, Sept 12, dated Agust 29, posted from Sweden but there is no postal date on the label.
My country of origin is Serbia, interview scheduled for October 31.
Good luck to everyone.
Rgds

2nd letter

Hi, I received my second letter today and my case number is 2008EU00005xxx. I am surprised because I expected more information in this letter. It is basically the medication forms, info about the medicals and doctors and appointment letter.

in my envelope there are no medication forms..the medication forms you mean are the forms for medical examination..?

yes, I mean those. There are 4 double-sided forms included. I got it twice because 1 copy is for my wife. In my 2nd letter was:
1. page - appointment letter
2. page - how to contact your embassy
3. and 4. page - double sided about the medical, one side in English, another one in Czech
5. page - notice to visa applicants
6. - 13. - Medical forms

What did you get in your envelope?

same documents but no medical examination forms..I obtained them from Embassy, because hospital said they dont have the forms and I should bring them.

Congratulation .....best wishes on the interwiev to all ...

can you give us a list of required documents for the intrewiev ?

CN : 2008EU00009xxx
NL dated : April 11th 2007
NL received : May 2nd 2007
Forms Sent Back to KCC : April 5th 2007
Forms received by KCC : April 8th 2007

as same as the documents shown on the 1st NL. Additional to them just instructions for medical examination and general instructions for interview, photo size, etc.