Second job as consultant

emirica

Registered Users (C)
I am in H1B visa with a company. I have received an offer to work a second job with a different company as technical consultant (work in week-ends’, from home, extra from the 40h full-time job I have with the primary company). They offer me mostly stocks as payment.

I know that you can have multiple jobs in H1-B status, but I do not know details, requirements, paperwork to be filled, etc.

Please, I would really appreciate your input in this matter.

Thank you

Any attorney will help you to file a concurrent h1 on your behalf.

emirica said:
I am in H1B visa with a company. I have received an offer to work a second job with a different company as technical consultant (work in week-ends’, from home, extra from the 40h full-time job I have with the primary company). They offer me mostly stocks as payment.

I know that you can have multiple jobs in H1-B status, but I do not know details, requirements, paperwork to be filled, etc.

Please, I would really appreciate your input in this matter.

Thank you

Going back to old employer on H1

Hi all,
I have a question regaring going back and working to my old employer who use to hold my H1-B visa.

I left company "A" 2 months back and joined company "B". Company "B" filed my H1-B which is still under processing. Meanwhile I want to go back to company "A", who did not cancel my H1 yet.

Is it O.K to go back to my old employer based on my old H1 or do they have to file the H1 documents again.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: