second interview :)

camster

Registered Users (C)
I had my interview 2nd week of december last year and the officer :rolleyes: said we will have a second interview. when should we expect the letter? its been more than 8 weeks already. any inputs?

I guess it normally takes about 90 days after the 1st interview. We got our 1st interview on 10/23/06, and I got a letter for the 2nd interview sent on 01/26/07 to go for the 2nd interview on 02/06/07.

I'd say, wait until 90 days after the 1st interview, if you don't hear anything from them, make an infopass appointment online and find out what's going on with your case. At the mean time, be very well-prepared while you're waiting for the interview, because it might be a tough one, who knows. But our 2nd interview went smooth, and got approved. Thanks God.

Best of lucks

Good to see you here, Camster! :)

You should get your interview letter soon, and you will be fine!

Good to see you here, Camster! :)

You should get your interview letter soon, and you will be fine!

Thanks jewel :) haven't been here for quite sometime... im a bit busy from work and helping my wife do some household chores :) hope you'll have blessed week :)

Hi Cam... glad to know u are doig good. Things should soon take place:)

We both should be through with all this by now.:rolleyes: But in spite, we still surviving. Be blessed - You and the wife:)

I had my interview 2nd week of december last year and the officer :rolleyes: said we will have a second interview. when should we expect the letter? its been more than 8 weeks already. any inputs?

my second interview is june 2008 which is next year. so keep me posted when you get your letter for interview

that far? its like more than a year from now :) how did you know that it would be your interview date? God Bless!

Hi Cam... glad to know u are doig good. Things should soon take place:)

We both should be through with all this by now.:rolleyes: But in spite, we still surviving. Be blessed - You and the wife:)

Thanks NeShawn! yes we will survive this :) God Bless!