Second Fp Received Or Still Waiting

FP1 : 1/17/2003 @ Gardena, CA ASC as scheduled
FP2 : 6/22/2004 @ Gardena, CA ASC scheduled for 6/29/2004 ND:6/15/2004

Hope this helps.

Also, service center is listed as ESC on the I-797, Notice of Action for FP2. Shouldn't it have been VSC??? :confused:

Here are my details

RD: July 5th 2002
FP1: Aug 30th 2002
FP2: Waiting
ASC: PHILLY

I am getting frustrated too.....with July approvals pouring on this board I am still waiting for FP2. Wrote to Ombudsman and Congressman and letter through lawyer to VSC....no response from anyone.

Tired of waiting in one backlog after another. Can all Philly applicants get together and write a letter to congressman/director of VSC?

sgi

sgi said:
Here are my details

I am getting frustrated too.....with July approvals pouring on this board I am still waiting for FP2. Wrote to Ombudsman and Congressman and letter through lawyer to VSC....no response from anyone.

Tired of waiting in one backlog after another. Can all Philly applicants get together and write a letter to congressman/director of VSC?

sgi

Keep the postings coming; We will find out what happened to PHILLY and maybe other places. Incidently, the Director did not ask for more money for anything. Disgrace.
First it was the IRS in PHILLY: Some years ago they were flushing peoples' tax returns down the toilet and into the Schukyll river, now is the INS not processing FPs. They also have the "pay to play" scandal. Maybe is all related somehow! Maybe we need to go fishing in the Schukyll river...

Last edited by a moderator:
My 1st FP expired in March. And I moved around the sametime. I had called INS to update my new addr and they sent a confirmation letter also.

But I had not received 2nd FP notice. Last week, I called the 1-800 no and spoke to a very rude customer service rep. I actually asked her to verify my addr and told her that I had not received my 2nd FP. She spoke with her supervisor and said that INS will send when the need comes.

I was very disappointed. I approached my local congressman earlier this week and today his case worker called my wife and said that INS had mailed my 2nd FP notice to my old addr on July 2nd. The case worker was good enough to tell INS to correct the address and also requested them to re-send the notice.

FP2 is scheduled for July 16th. Don't know if my phone call triggered or the call from the congressman's office.

Thought I'll share my expr with you all.

Will keep you all posted.

P
485 RD : 10/15/02
FP1 :12/10/02

RD Jan 2003
1st FP Feb 2003
2nd scheduled July 2004

New Hampshire
They send the 2nd FP request to the wrong address as well. All other communication has gone to the right address.

2 weeks to the next FP – I’m not holding my breathe after that!!

itsmme123,

I live in Austin, TX. I contacted congressman Lloyd Doggett and my ASC is at San Antonio.

P

Members,

Received FP2 notice today (7/10). Scheduled for 8/25. No updates for online status.

Again...here are my details

Hope others waiting from Philly ASC also soon receive theirs.

FP2 Done

Deatils as shown in signature.

Original ASC is Sacramento, CA.
Self given at Bellflower, CA and Spouse given at Bronx, NY.

Good Luck.

sgi said:
Members,

Received FP2 notice today (7/10). Scheduled for 8/25. No updates for online status.

Again...here are my details

Hope others waiting from Philly ASC also soon receive theirs.

The problem in Philly is also shown by the FP2 scheduling date; Keep the posts coming for all ASCs.