Second FP notice

puloI

Registered Users (C)
All,

I just received an appointment for a second FP.

RD 2002 August - End.
Second FP -End of Marsh 2004

Pulo

Me too

Mine is RD/ND end of August 2002 and I recd my second FP notice scheduled for end of March 2004.

Dunno if this is good news that our files are getting looked at. But then going by the immigration watch web site, they will be actively adjudicating cases for July/August now. Nebraska processed few hundred cases for June, July 2002 cases. At this phase, it will be August cases next.
FP notices don't get automatically generated going through the forum. Unless the adjudicator gets to your file and determines that your FP is needed one more time. Then this could mean that your cases are getting looked at. Well this is the optimistic look out though!!!

Pulo

did the online status message ever change to " .... results of finger prints receoved and processing resumed ...." after you had your first finger prints done?

I am thinking that if that update had happened then there would be no requirement for a second finger print ..

Cheers

Re: Status

SOrry for the late answer. I am so busy in the day.

Info:

LIN-02-275-XXXXX RD August 26 and ND 30 2002.

My First FP was sometimes in October 2002.
Second FP is scheduled for 03/26/04

The message has change to:

On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Before it was

Application received ....blabla

I don't know why the message changed now. July 2003 is almost a year ago.

Is it automatic after a year and half for the bureau to send a second FP or did anyone (person) review my case.

I recently invoqued AC21. Some times in Feb 04. Is there any relation to it? I don't know.

Let's all hope that this is it. How long does it take for them to review the second FP?

pulo.

My 2nd FP notice came yesterday and My RD is Aug 02 too. It was sent out from local office. Not sure if this means the file is at local office now.

Hi, Jl001 and Chicago4u:
Did your online msg change after they issued 2nd FP notice? Did you do anything that may trigger the progress in your cases(change job, or change address)?

pulo .. I am in the same boat !!

My online status reads quite like yours ...

i.e. On July 9th 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485.... blah blah blah !!

I did not file an AC-21 , however I did file a change of address AR-11 form. This happend almost a couple of months back.
Btw , did you file a change of address AR-11 form too ?

My RD is Sept 2002 and I gave my finger prints in Dec 2002. Accordingl to your recent post , I should be getting a finger print notice some time soon too ?

Last edited by a moderator: