Second FP Notice received

Chuck2003

Registered Users (C)
F.Y.I.

Wife and I received second FP Note for 11/25/03 at BCIS New Rochelle, NY. We'll go tomorrow to try to get done earlier. We'll let you know.

Regards.

RD 04/04/02
ND 04/20/02
FP1 06/14/02

AD ??

Lawyer also got copy of invitation

If anyone was wondering, lawyer also got copy of our second FP notice.

Cheers.:)

We'll go tomorrow to try to get done earlier. We'll let you know.

Good luck. Do post your experience - I am interested. My FP1 was at New Rochelle on 04/30/2002 (RD: Feb/2002) and haven't yet received any notice for FP2. I haven't quite understood how this FP2 mechanism works...anyway, thanks a lot.

Jigesh

2nd FP completed

Completed 2nd FP today ---Me and spouse ---at fort worth ASC. It was smooth. The whole process was finished within 30 mins.

jigesh

Sorry, I was absent a couple of days.

I did go on Tuesday with my wife to New Rochelle at 1 PM to get early second FP, and all went fine. Dressed in suit and tie - don't know if that helps.

Attendants were friendly and didn't look at scheduled date. 15 minutes later I was done.

Now I've read somewhere that two or three months from "SCHEDULED DATE" of second FP could be the approval date, so I guess going early doesn't expedite the process.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot for your response. Glad to know that they allowed you early-FP at New Rochelle. I am waiting for second FP and hopefully they might allow us, too...Good luck with your case....

Best wishes,

Jigesh

Goodluck. They don't touch your file until it is past 60 days from the scheduled date. My opinion.

Originally posted by GC050102
Goodluck. They don't touch your file until it is past 60 days from the scheduled date. My opinion.

what if primary applicant and spouse have different fp dates, say 3 months apart.

My take on it is that primary and derivative applications are processed independently.

BTW there is 5months difference between mine and my wife's RDs.

I have received FP2 , My wife is still waiting.