Second FP notice received from newark instead of interview letter

GC circle

Registered Users (C)
RD, ND - 8/2000
1 FP - 11/2000
TD - 6/2000 to newark
2 FP notice - 6/01
EB2 India

My case was transferred to Newark for interview in 1st week of june. Yesterday I received FP notice from newark, scheduled in july at 9:00 am. I have already been fingerprinted in 11/2000 in newark office and I checked the FP status from FBI after 2 days and they said that it was cleared and sent back to INS. Should I go there as scheduled or I can followup on phone. As far as I know, FP is valid for 18 months. Mine is only 7 months old. Anybody in the same boat/had prior experience similar to mine. Please help.

No Title

Take the finger print form with you and tell them that you have already done it. The person who had my finger prints taken told me that the form that was filled up by me and signed by him was the proof of finger print.

No Title

Thanks. I have the FP form with the newark office stamp on it with date. Is there a tel. no. (or fax no.) I can call and speak with an officer at newark or I will have to go there?

No Title

how much time does it take for Newark Transfer Interview, I could see that Pittsburgh means Oct end, is Newark too that bad?

No Title

I got this FP notice from newark within 3 weeks from transfer date. That\'s fast. Only thing is that instead of interview letter, they sent FP notice, which was already done in 11/2000 :(

No Title

probably your first FP is not clear. I did my second FP in Newark
on 05/23/01, still waiting for approval.

No Title

Hi Guys,
Can somebody advise, what, HRR, stands for.
Thanks in advance.

No Title

Can I go for FP at newark INS before the scheduled date OR
Is it possible to meet an immigration officer there and explain that my FP was done in 11/2000.

No Title

I have a similar situation. My file was transferred to Newark in
May. Today, I received a notice to do FP\'s. I did my Finger prints
in Feb of this year and FBI said they were fine. Also, my wife and
I are scheduled for different days.

If you are successful in going early or resolving it through some
immigration officer at Newark, please let me know. I will do the
same.

Thanks.

No Title

I have been browsing through the posts here but I have an impression now that newark office nowadays don\'t admit anybody for FP without appointment, specially before the scheduled date. I have no idea why they are calling me again for FP - the originals were not clear/lost. I also checked with FBI after 2 days from my 1st FP and they said that it was cleared and sent back to INS. Atleast, we hear something from newark within 3 weeks of transfer and that\'s a big consolation.
Did you try going there to meet IIO.

No Title

I will probably go in person to INS next week. I did my first
finger print in Philadelphia, and there I could go earlier. I guess -
not at Newark. Keep in touch, if you learn anything new.

No Title

Good luck. The reason I am not not going there in person is that I am not sure if that will help. My 2nd FP is scheduled 2 weeks from now. To go there, I will have to take half day off and even then I am not sure if the newark office has sent the FP notice by mistake or the original FP has been lost/not clear. Keep me posted about your progress. Thanks.