Second FP & EAD question

bhankas

Registered Users (C)
My second FP appointment is scheduled for May 08, 2004 at Newark,NJ. My 3rd EAD application is also pending since Dec 08, 2003.

If I don't receive my 3rd EAD before May 07, can I get my interim EAD on the same day as my 2nd FP appointment ? Is EAD given on specific days of the week and at a different location than where the FP is taken in Newark, NJ ?

Hi Bhankas
I am in same boat, Even I have to get Interim EAD
When is ur EAD Expiring ???

Regarding 2 nd FP , It is at Commerce Street Office.
They don't Issue Interim EAD. For you EAD you have to go to Main Bldg which is on Broad Street (get Exact Address). I am not sure whether they Issue on Saturday.
I don't think so you will be bale to squeeze in both on Same day.
I am also on Same boat ??

What you can do is you can go for Interim EAD say 2 weeks befor your EAD expire, bcos you never know you might get approved EAD or GC.

DO you know once we get Interim EAD which is for 8 months. Do we get Actual EAD which is for year ???

Yes, u will get regular EAD for 1 year.

Originally posted by GC_KA_CHAKKAR
Hi Bhankas
I am in same boat, Even I have to get Interim EAD
When is ur EAD Expiring ???

Regarding 2 nd FP , It is at Commerce Street Office.
They don't Issue Interim EAD. For you EAD you have to go to Main Bldg which is on Broad Street (get Exact Address). I am not sure whether they Issue on Saturday.
I don't think so you will be bale to squeeze in both on Same day.
I am also on Same boat ??

What you can do is you can go for Interim EAD say 2 weeks befor your EAD expire, bcos you never know you might get approved EAD or GC.

DO you know once we get Interim EAD which is for 8 months. Do we get Actual EAD which is for year ???

I am waiting but others have got it.

Bhankas

If you completed 90 days I think you should go and get Interim EAD.
Plz don't wait till 2nd FP. Bcos 2nd FP and Issual of Interim EAD is at 2 seprate Offices.

Also Let me know your Exp for Interim EAD.
I am planning to go some time around may 17th 18th.

Thanks

gc_ka_chakkar,

My EAD expires May 19. I might go a week earlier to the expiration date. Do you know if interim EADs are issued on only specific days of the week. Also, if you let me know the address, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks

Hi Bhankas
Address is

970 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102
I think It is Issued Monday to Friday

Still if anyone can confirm this ????

Thanks

Friends

I received Second FP notice and is scheduled for Apr 23 3.00PM

Does anyone has know about usual crowd at that time? Also how long it takes to walk to this place from Newark NJ train station????

24 commerce st. 100 Newark NJ 07102

(I live in PA now though updated the address with INS.Still the notice went to my friend's NJ address which I gave at the time of 485 application. Attorney did not receive copy either.)

Thanks