Second FP and a sarcastic comment

gomabs

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Recently completed our second FP's at St Louis and was at the recieving end of a comment.

Here's the conversation between me and the lady.

Lady : One more from Nebraska Service Center. What is your receipt and notice date?

I replied : My RD is 03/08/2002 and ND is 03/28/2002.

Lady : Oh! They ( NSC I guess) think that they would touch this case within the next 15 months.

I didn't reply this time.

My details are

RD 03/08/2002
ND 03/28/2002
Applied for my third EAD (11/05/03) and recieved the card on 12/19/03.

I have learned to keep quiet ( and wait) if some things are beyond my control.

Gomabs.

Glad to note that one of their (USICS) kind thinks NSC's inefficient!

That's how I read the comment.

I also had the same experience at INS St. Louis office. I went there last week for my second FP and she made a comment about the people in NSC being slow. In general I found St. Louis staff very friendly and helpful.

RD 5/13/02
ND 5/23/02

She has a point ....

Would you know if the center that you were fingerprinted at was run by a contractor (Northrop Grumman?) or by the INS themselves?

Should I have asked....

Is there a way to know if she is working for INS or as a contractor. I didn't see any ID on her. Of course it doesn't mean a thing.

Would it matter ?

Gomabs

gomabs
I would just relax and chill out.

These ladies are only concerned about what they are going to eat during their next break, they have no clue about whats going on anywhere and they could care less about it any way !!!

(i went for 2nd FP at the same place in november)

Your comment matches with the second portion of subject "Second FP and a sarcastic comment " only the subject should be "Ladies and my (sarcastic) opinion about them".

Gosh...grow up. Not everybody is like that.

Mugdha.

I personally dont like expressions of sexist bias in discussions, although I stand for everyone's freedom of speech.
just 'n fair

mugdha, just-n-fair

You got me all wrong I`m all for the ladies myself

But the`ladies` in my comment were BCIS employes at the local office with whom I had some interaction, and during the conversation they mentioned the dilema they had to face everyday `pizza or fried chicken `

If you any of you are worried, I suggest write to your senator/congressman to complain. See the Further Action thread of the Complaint, follow up the lawsuit!
I am from saint louis too. IMO, they, or even NSC staff, have no idea what will happen. They all just do what their boss tell them to do. If the boss thinks 485 is the top priority, it will move faster. So the key is to push the right button, through lawsuit, congress ....

No RFE Yet

Reliance,

No RFE yet on my case. Was just wondering whether we receive the RFE before or after the second FP.

Gomabs.