Second fingerprints???

maze39

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I recieved a notice for second fingerprinting which I submitted on Feb 9th, 07. My question is:

How long does it take to get the results back? I was informed that everything looks good except that I need to submit my fingerprints again coz it has been more than 15 months since the first one. These fingerprints were ordered by the local Newark office not the service center.

Please let me know. I will really appreciate it.

thanks,
Raj

Lots of info on another 'fingerprint' forum.
Yes, the FP expire (for some reason) after 15 months and you have to retake them, many people had to do it more than 2 times.
To get the results back - only couple of days.

Hi,

I recieved a notice for second fingerprinting which I submitted on Feb 9th, 07. My question is:

How long does it take to get the results back? I was informed that everything looks good except that I need to submit my fingerprints again coz it has been more than 15 months since the first one. These fingerprints were ordered by the local Newark office not the service center.

Please let me know. I will really appreciate it.

thanks,
Raj

Usually in the same day the results will be released to the USCIS (if every thing is OK). See LUD in your profile to see update.