Seattle, WA area tracker

Aaah . Vulgarity.. Get of the suck word my friend. If you cant last in a debate, go back and start kissing some butt again

JohnKerry said:
Aaah . Vulgarity.. Get of the suck word my friend. If you cant last in a debate, go back and start kissing some butt again

Are you agraid of vulgarity? I bet you dont like Shove it. Teresa loves it. Moron Kerry.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

Is that what you do all day ? Think of Shoving something ?

You aren't worth the breath I'm wasting to destroy your self esteem

Christmas in Cambodia
with Captain Fraud

I am Captain Fraud
And I am, by Gawd,
Captain of Cambodia.

With my lucky hat,
From a spy, at that,
I stormed into Cambodia.

With three purple hearts,
Three bandaids apart,
Ah, Christmas in Cambodia.

With camera and gall
I reenacted all
My exploits in Cambodia.

My fantasy,"seared" in
memory,
Will gain for me a
presidency,
President of Cambodia.

For I’m Captain Fraud
And remain, by gawd,
The Liar of Cambodia.

Gene Neary
Captain,
USS Fantasy

Had my fingerprinting done today. As always, getting fingerprinting done was smooth...hope the entire N-400 process becomes as easy as fingerprinting.

Any new updates from Seattle, WA area? Since the DO processing dates don't seem to be reliable it would be nice if we track the N-400 progress here...

Thanks!

Seattle area my timelines

File received by NSC and priority date: June 3, 04
Check cashed: June 9, 04
Reciept Notice date: June 15, 04
Receipt Notice received in the mail on: June 17, 04
FP at Burien; july 4th weekend:)

Welcome Seattlearea,

It is good to see somebody else from Seattle as well. Your dates are very similar to mine. Please post when you get your interview letter. By looking at Seattle DO office processing times, it looks like we are going to get the interview in Jan. 2005. By guessing from other posts, we should get our interview letter sometime in Nov. 2004 for Jan. 2005 internview. Normally the interview letter is received approx. 2 months before the interview.

phillydude said:
If you go down South, you might find lot more activity around St Helens.

Yeah...I aleady checked that out..some site. I would rather have somebody cause some activity at the USCIS office though :cool:

Application submission

Hi guys,

Did you submit your application 90 days before your 5-year green card anniversary? Thanks.

Harish Krishna said:
Hi guys,

Did you submit your application 90 days before your 5-year green card anniversary? Thanks.

huh? I am not sure I follow your question.

You are eligible be apply as early as 90 days before your 5th LPR anniversary (for employment based GC). That doesn't mean everybody applied on that day.

What I want to know is if the receipt date (and even fingerprinting) might actually fall before the 5-th year anniversary.

Harish Krishna said:
What I want to know is if the receipt date (and even fingerprinting) might actually fall before the 5-th year anniversary.

If you apply right after 4 years and 275 days are completed, there is a good chance that you will be FPed (I was) before your 5th anniversary. But that should not matter. I don't know why you are stuck on this 5 year anniversary. That eligiblility is ONLY for filing US citizenship application and nothing else.

Thanks for the explanation.
I'm trying to plan a trip home and was hoping the FP notice didn't have a chance to arrive before some particular date. That's all. I'm going to stick around until N400 approval then. Thanks again.

Hapless! said:
Any new activity in Seattle Area?

No activity on my side. I am still waiting for the interview letter. I was hoping to get it before the Nov. 2 election. But it looks like the letter will arrive in the mail sometime in Nov. with a interview date possibly in Jan. 2005.