Seattle, WA area tracker

abd97

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Is there anybody from Seattle, WA area who can post their updates here? Here are my details:

Filed based on five years
File received by NSC and priority date: June 3, 04
Check cashed: June 9, 04
Reciept Notice date: June 15, 04
Receipt Notice received in the mail on: June 17, 04

Every time I enter the receipt # NSC*... at the online case status update it says case has not been found. Is this normal?

Thanks.

Hi....

I just filed my N-440 application from Seattle DO:

Application Rcvd by Nebraska Service Center: 08/04

Will keep you posted. Did you have your fingerprinting done yet?

Hi there,

I have received FP notice in the mail on July 2, 2004. Issue date for the FP notice was June 24, 2004. FP took place at Seattle INS Support Center in Burien, WA on July 16, 2004.

Received my Receipt Notice today -

PD - August 4th, 2004
Application Receipt Date - August 16th, 2004
Received in Mail - August 18th, 04

It says I should be hearing for an interview within 248 days. Was it the same for you???

Looks like only 2 people from Seatlle?

Mine also says 248 days.

It seems like we may be the only two from Seattle. When I went to take FP at the ASC office, there were lots of other people on that day taking the FP for naturalization.

I do apologize for the application number starting with NSC. It does start with LIN*, but no status shows up when I enter the number.

Thanks for the update abd97. I noticed that my receipt says something to the effect that 'Online status check is not supported' down below. Does your letter say the same? Maybe that's the reason why our status don't show up...

Hey guys...I'm on the other side of the East side of WA-state. Been at this for a while now. The wife and I are going to Spokane on Monday for finger-printing...We'll see how that goes...LOL...A monday jam packed with thrills and adventure!

Ours are FPS*, Case type I485...

Later

MD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I got my fingerprint NOA today...

PD - August 4th, 2004
FP Notice in mail - August 28th, 04
FP Date - September 14, '04

Hapless! said:
Ok so I got my fingerprint NOA today...

PD - August 4th, 2004
FP Notice in mail - August 28th, 04
FP Date - September 14, '04

Harmless, Make sure you stop sucking your thumb before taking the FP. By doing that, you might make the FP illegible.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

dsfgh100 aka funatthetime aka ffs

You cant seem to get over this word 'sucking'. Is that cause you are a SUCKER? Lifeless,jobless,wanderer

JohnKerry said:
Dumbo,

King is a title. Not a professional. Your profession is "Shit"

"Shit" is a profession? Really? I did not know that. You know it because you are the expert at that profession. Congrats, Johnny boy.

Vote Bush '04

JohnKerry said:
Maybe its time for you to log in to a different id and post some more vulgarities?

Johnny boy. Read the other messages I posted. I never post vulgarity. Not my style.

Vote Bush '04