Seattle DO - N-400 timeline

Attorney?? for what?
my wife , who is a naturalized US citizen, had to apply for her certificate as our cat tore it apart. She has gone through a lot of refiling because she wanted to do it on her own. I used an attorney, because i didn't want to wait longer than usual or not have any risks to resubmit the application.

Also, I just came back from the fingerprinting office. It was a childs play..

Anyone with new timelines? I cannot believe nobody from Seattle got a response from USCIS since my last post.. I am still waiting for my interview letter :(

Anyone with new timelines? I cannot believe nobody from Seattle got a response from USCIS since my last post.. I am still waiting for my interview letter :(

I am in the same boat. FP on 4/20 and nothing since. Anyone received interview letter since FP in mid April?

A friend who got his fp done in early march got an initial interview date for may something but then they sent him a letter saying 'your interview is posponed (a date in early july)'.
A member that i have been corresponding in this forum privately (not seattle but same as nebraska center) has received the interview letter. The waiting game is unnerving. I cannot wait until this thing is over.. but i know it's been only slightly more than two months since my application.. it feels like two years though :(

Anxious1 ,
I just talked to a friend who applied in Feb. with his wife. She got the oath ceremony scheduled, he doesn't even have an invitation for interview. Go figure..

Interview completed, waiting for Oath now

I finaly completed my interview today as my interview was rescheduled by USCIS from 5/14 to 6/5. I had received a letter to this effect in the last week of April.

The overall interview process was very smooth and took about 10 mins. Sampai's experience really sums it up very well. Only catch in my case was that I was asked all the 10 civic questions. I did confirm with interviewer whether I answered any question incorrect and he replied in negative.

USCIS is giving an oath date of July 4th at Seattle center. Apparently there must be a big ceremony scheduled around July 4th and I was told that Seattle office is only giving 7/4 date at this time.

Now a wait for another month.....
Good luck everyone!

Chicago_M, I am envious of your timeline. Did you have frequent trips to countries outside of States? Besides my home country I did weekly trips to Canada for a consulting gig in 2003 for a period of 4 months.

No I didnt have frequent trips outside the country although I did had a recent trip to Canada and I totaly forgot about it. I didnt have the exact date andinterviewer was really casual about it and want to put just about any approx date as it was a 2 day trip.

I would say that you dont have to worry about it as long as you were maintianing a residence or postal address here and probably paying tax for that duration.

Good luck!

Hi FT

Same thing happenend to us. My wife and I applied on the same day Jan 29. She became a citzen (had her oath) on May 15. I havent yet received my interview letter

my timeline

Mailed N-400: 11/29/06
Priority Date: 11/30/06
FP date: 12/28/06
Interview letter received: 5/23/07
interview date: 7/3/07
Oath date: 7/10/2007
Applied for Passport: 7/11/2007

I'm still waiting for my interview letter. Gosh, it's so painful waiting like this.
Mailed N-400: 04/20/07
Priority Date: 04/23/07
Check cashed: 04/27/07
NOA1 date: 04/30/07
Recieved NOA1: 05/07/07
FP notice received: 05/14/07 (Notice Date 05/10/07)
FP date: 06/04/07
Interview letter received: not yet
Interview date: really anxious about it
Oath date: would love to know
Applied for Passport: would love to apply for
Passport Pickup: would love to complete all of these painful situations

N400 Application

I applied for citizenship last year ...When I went to interview the office told me that I applied before completing 3 months of stay in seattle ...so he asked to withdraw my application .... which i did and applied again again .... now i got FP notice ....You think I can go and see if they will take my interview as I have my FP taken within last 6 months ....Any input will be greatly apprieciated .....

Still have not received the N400 interview letter

PD Jan 29 2007
FP Mar 02 2007

How many other folks are there from the Seattle area who have been waiting for more than 4 months to receive the N400 interview letter. My wait has been almost 6 months now and am still waiting..................................

PD Jan 29 2007
FP Mar 02 2007

How many other folks are there from the Seattle area who have been waiting for more than 4 months to receive the N400 interview letter. My wait has been almost 6 months now and am still waiting..................................

+ 1

Why was your interview date rescheduled. Is it possible to reschedule the interview date if we are out of country at the time of the interview date?