[Search]search results for WAC05055xxxxx

needAgcNOW

Registered Users (C)
[Search] I485 search results for WAC05055xxxxx (CSC)

I filed I485 in December 2004 to CSC.

Here is the scan results to share:

Case Status Count
----------- -----
Received 112
Approved 2
Transfer 1
Some RFE 0
Withdrawn 0
All Other 13

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
you should be looking from
WAC0505XXXXX
up to
WAC0507XXXXX

to get the whole picture of december. u might see more approvals/ RFES

josamdee said:
you should be looking from
WAC0505XXXXX
up to
WAC0507XXXXX

to get the whole picture of december. u might see more approvals/ RFES
no, I can only afford to do a single day scan.

If there is more people to join, we can get the whole picture, -

But at least, anyone who has WAC05055xxxxx, do not need to scan any more,

and today, I find three more approved!! :)

Case Status Count
----------- -----
Received 114
Approved 5
Transfer 1
Some RFE 0
Withdrawn 0
All Other 8

Hi needAgcNOW,

How do you find this scan result?
Is their any website OR you just incrementing the last five digit number and checking the status of 485(if any).

Thanks,
wait140485

needAgcNOW said:
no, I can only afford to do a single day scan.

If there is more people to join, we can get the whole picture, -

But at least, anyone who has WAC05055xxxxx, do not need to scan any more,

and today, I find three more approved!! :)

Case Status Count
----------- -----
Received 114
Approved 5
Transfer 1
Some RFE 0
Withdrawn 0
All Other 8

wacs discover and scan info.

the Format is as follows:
WACxxyyy5kkkk
WAC == CSC,
xx = 2 digit year of ND
yyy=the 3 digit Nth working day from 1st october of year xx
5== For some reason it is always 5 havent seen any wacs with some other digit at this location.
kkkk== 4 digit rank.

Therefore inorder to "discover" certain type of case you would typically increment the last 4 digits till u begin to get case not found statuses..., after than you would increment the yyy and reset kkkk back to 0
remember that uscis locks u out after about 200 requests, therefore u would need to change ur ip everytime u get locked out.
you can use proxies if u have a dynamically assigned ip , u would just need to release the lease so that a new ip gets assigned.

Once u get the 485 case wac number u maintain them in a db and u just need to scan these cases....
I have written cygwin based shell scripts that do everything, that is update proxies on the fly,use lynx to scan, change the proxy automatically when u get locked out, maintain historical data, and produce an html page with columns of data over the entire historical data for each and every .
One thing to note, here is that, using proxies is an extremely show process... therefore i gave up on using proxies and currently use my internet provider's assinged ip directly, since i scan only 150 wacs, i dont get locked out, and i renew my internet provider's dynamicall assigned ip everytime before i do a scan.

I currently scan aroudn 150 485 cases, I believe i have all cases between wac04256xxxxx and wac05004xxxxxx

Hi donkeykong,

Thanks for your details answer.

My case is around wac05045xxxxx - wac05054xxxxx, let me write a program and scan some of the 485 status.

Thanks,
wait140485

donkeykong said:
the Format is as follows:
WACxxyyy5kkkk
WAC == CSC,
xx = 2 digit year of ND
yyy=the 3 digit Nth working day from 1st october of year xx
5== For some reason it is always 5 havent seen any wacs with some other digit at this location.
kkkk== 4 digit rank.

Therefore inorder to "discover" certain type of case you would typically increment the last 4 digits till u begin to get case not found statuses..., after than you would increment the yyy and reset kkkk back to 0
remember that uscis locks u out after about 200 requests, therefore u would need to change ur ip everytime u get locked out.
you can use proxies if u have a dynamically assigned ip , u would just need to release the lease so that a new ip gets assigned.

Once u get the 485 case wac number u maintain them in a db and u just need to scan these cases....
I have written cygwin based shell scripts that do everything, that is update proxies on the fly,use lynx to scan, change the proxy automatically when u get locked out, maintain historical data, and produce an html page with columns of data over the entire historical data for each and every .
One thing to note, here is that, using proxies is an extremely show process... therefore i gave up on using proxies and currently use my internet provider's assinged ip directly, since i scan only 150 wacs, i dont get locked out, and i renew my internet provider's dynamicall assigned ip everytime before i do a scan.

I currently scan aroudn 150 485 cases, I believe i have all cases between wac04256xxxxx and wac05004xxxxxx

Hey there....

I gave up on proxies because using a anonymous https proxy takes more time, i have dhcp based isp connection, i find it much faster to renew the lease to get a new ip from my isp thru a script than scan a website for annonymous proxies and filter them, test for reachability, protocol support, dns reachability thru the proxy etc.

Everything that u mentioned on that thread, i do that too, grabbing proxies, sorting by reachability, removing proxies that do not work with https, swtihing proxies when the proxy begins to act funny, or you get locked out, grabbing and saving the wacs to a txt file, reading wacs out of txt and updating status, maintaining a complete historiecal status, generating html etc.

the code that i wrote had two major advantages it does not need to be recompiled every time i make a mod and It can be tailored for any type(s) of cases/NDs/WACs Range etc on the fly without having to recompile, I dont need a GUI, i have simple scripts that do NOT ask for command line args either, everything is configurable by editing a few init lines at the top of the file....as you may have found out, modifying and compiling is a painful process...especially considering thati do enchance my scripts to my taste every now and then.

Also i am more comfortable modifying my own code... i would defnitely not recommend ppl to reinvent the wheel by writing their own code unless they want to waste a lot of time, talkative seems to have pretty good piece of s/w that ppl may find useful.

I have bash scripts if you are adventurous and have lots of time to waste i will give em to u.
Btw, like i said, i use my isp, i change my ip when i get locked out, therefore i dont use proxies anymore...they are just too time consuming.

talkative said:
donkeykong and others:

If you haven't already, try this scanner:
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149042

I tried to make the whole proxy thing a bit easier. It worked well for me.

~T

Last edited by a moderator:
I refreshed today, more approved:
Case Status Count
----------- -----
Received 111
Approved 6
Transfer 6
Some RFE 0
Withdrawn 0
All Other 5

I compared these approved cases, all similar:
1/xx/05 9:18 AM|On January xx , 2005 , we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording
1/xx/05 1:15 AM|On January xx , 2005 , the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received , and processing has resumed on your case
3/xx/05 10:12 PM|This case has been approved

RFE on the way

Hi needAgcNow,

I got an e-mail saying they send RFE on 3-25.
My I-485 RD 12-13-04, ND 12-16-04.
wac0505xxxxxx.

My I-140 was approved last November after sending RFE. I was hoping I don't get an RFE for I-485...

needAgcNOW said:
I refreshed today, more approved:
Case Status Count
----------- -----
Received 111
Approved 6
Transfer 6
Some RFE 0
Withdrawn 0
All Other 5

I compared these approved cases, all similar:

Scanning result for 12-22-2004

I scan the cases of 12-22-2004.
The summary (roughly) is as follows:

Approved: ~12
FP Done: ~90
RFE etc: ~10
TRansferred to Local Office: ~10
Untouched/Received: ~30
-----------------------------------
Total : ~140

Dasbabu

waitingforluck said:
Hi JinCA,

How long was it take to be approved after your response to I140 RFE?

And, what's you RD on I140&I485?

Thanks,

Hi waitingforluck,
My I-140 RFE RD was 10/1/04 and was approved on 11/8. So, it took about 5 weeks. If you want to know how long they need "from RFE to Approvals" for I -140, there are some threads in I-140 issues. It's from a few days to a year.

My I-485 RD is 12/13/04, EB3, in CA. Web-site is saying they are processing September... but they sure did pick up my papers.

How's your case moving ? Good luck to you, me and everybody else.

Today: one more approval

Case Status Count
----------- -----
Received 109
Approved 7
Transfer 7
Some RFE 0
Withdrawn 0
All Other 5