Screenshots from DBEC/PBEC

sselva69

Registered Users (C)
Guys - If you request the screenshot for 8th year, 9th year and so on please remember to mention only proof for 7th year H1 extension in the subject line. I tried to send a subject line where in i mentioned 8th year and i never got a response, but when i resent a request with 7th year i got the screenshot in one hour.

sselva69 said:
Guys - If you request the screenshot for 8th year, 9th year and so on please remember to mention only proof for 7th year H1 extension in the subject line. I tried to send a subject line where in i mentioned 8th year and i never got a response, but when i resent a request with 7th year i got the screenshot in one hour.
Thanks for info sselva69. I have sent 2 emails and have not got any response from DBEC. Will send another one with what you said. But i would be filing my 9th yr extension later this year.

kaushiks said:
Thanks for info sselva69. I have sent 2 emails and have not got any response from DBEC. Will send another one with what you said. But i would be filing my 9th yr extension later this year.
DBEC replied saying they are unable to furnish information. Infact they need the company or the attorney to contact them :(