Scoprionraj: I-485 Approved As Per AVM RFE Case RD 04/26 ND 06/26

Great news

I hope the approval is sweeter for you as you had to wait longer and went through the anxious RFE process. Glad to know you came through. Enjoy!

Congratulations, ScorpionRaj...

It\'s great to hear about your approval. I hope the rest of the April and May RFE\'ers get their approvals quickly. Wishing special luck to BVM, pban, csgraj, Tamizhan, bluelotus and other RFE\'ers. Lots of luck to nologic Algo and other April waiters also.

Thanks Dee Rod.

I was hoping for ScorpionRaj\'s approval for two reasons.
First the unselfish one - He was waiting since Feb 28th and we know how terrible it is to wait.
Second - a bit selfish - His approval gives me some hope and a range to expect my approval.

From the recent trend of RFE approvals this is what I feel - We will get our approval anywhere between 4 days to 18 days after the AVM is updated.

Let us all hope for our early approvals.

:)
BVM

qs for scorpionraj

congratulations raj.
Can you please help me w/ one question. I also have rfe for 3 yr tax return and employment letter. my last yr. gross income is almost half of that specified in labor certification because of pay cut. my labor certification says that i will be employed full time, so i cannot even say that i was working part time.
Were your figures close, if not then did u have to explain.
I spoke to my lawyer today and she wants to meet me tomorrow to discuss it with me. she is very much concerned about the figures.
see if you can help me with it.
once again congratulations and wish u good luck for future.
keshav

Reply To Keshav

Hi keshav
 Thanks for your wishes. Actually my RFe was only about Year 2001 W2 & Employment letter. I have been with my current employer since the begining of GC process & salary mentioned on W2 is appropriate as I have been paid full salary. I hope this will answer your question. Wish you good luck !!!!

My Heartiest congratulations ScorpionRaj.....

Your approval has made me feel very happy, and has made my hope more strong.
Good luck!
--Pban

No Title

thanks raj.
since i heard a lot of other people were only in payroll/on bench so thought may be there are more with similar situation.
thanks a lot again for the reply.
good luck.
keshav

June I-485 RFE, Please help

The AVM says on March 15 they have sent a notice for Additional evidence or
 information.I have not yet received any notice.
 Do they send notice to lawyer or to me.
 Does any one know what Additional evidence they usually ask for.

Here are my case details
 WAC 01-259-xxxx RD Jun 12 , 2001, ND AUG 17,2001

Finger print notices received on 10/20/2001 for 11/27/2001 at Oakland center.
FP done on 11/27/2001 at Oakland center.
EAD cards received on 11/10/2001.

any help is appreciated.

thanks

CourtseyCopy Received

Hi
  Yesterday I received courtsey copy of approval from INS. My lawyer received original approval letter too. Planning to go to SFO INS next week for stamping. Will keep you posted.