Scheduled for interview ..please help

bhavikvyas1976

Registered Users (C)
WAC-02-001-5****

Kept waiting for approval and finally they said that my case it transeferred to local INS (it should be San Jose) for interview. They just transferred it on Oct.29th.

I would really appreciate your input, if anyone has this experience.

* Why do that do that ?
* How long will it take now ?
* Is it a serious issue ?
* Do I need a lawyer , when I go for the interview ?

I am really worried now ..

Thanks a lot !

bhavikvyas1976

What's your RD and ND ?Just wondering how long it took for INS to transfer your case because I got laidoff recently and might be getting interview. My rd is may 2002. Thanks for sharing

I urge you to take an attorney with you. The mission of the interviewer is to deny your case. They will try to find any minor mistake in your application to delay your process. If you have an attorney present, the interview will go smoother with less trick questions and a bigger chance to get approved.

recently one of my friends went to an interview. He brought his attorney with him. The interviewer started to question my friend about why his company couldn't find a US citizen or legal resident to fill the position. The attorney promplty responded that that there wasn't any need to ask that kind of question since the company went through a labor certification wich stated that it was a shortage of labor in the field in wich my friend was an expert. Obviously that was a trick question, aimed to make my friend nervous. After the attorney participation there wasn't any more trick questions and his case was approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't try to scare somebody.

Al2,
Don't try to scare somebody by saying that the interview is to deny your case.
How many people do you know of who had a interview and got denied? Not many right !!!!

So don't post messages which you are not sure of.

bhavikvyas1976-- No need to be scared because you have been called for a interview. Interviews are picked up most of the times on a random basis.

You will get your GC.

All the best
lagaan2000

Originally posted by Al2
I urge you to take an attorney with you. The mission of the interviewer is to deny your case. They will try to find any minor mistake in your application to delay your process. If you have an attorney present, the interview will go smoother with less trick questions and a bigger chance to get approved.

recently one of my friends went to an interview. He brought his attorney with him. The interviewer started to question my friend about why his company couldn't find a US citizen or legal resident to fill the position. The attorney promplty responded that that there wasn't any need to ask that kind of question since the company went through a labor certification wich stated that it was a shortage of labor in the field in wich my friend was an expert. Obviously that was a trick question, aimed to make my friend nervous. After the attorney participation there wasn't any more trick questions and his case was approved.

Originally posted by Al2
Obviously that was a trick question, aimed to make my friend nervous.

Do you think that interviewer will deny case because you are nervous? ;)