• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

saudi police report

sam252

Registered Users (C)
i worked in saudi arabia for one year actually for 11 months,, now i live in jordan. I already have police report from jordan, the question is:

How can i get a police certificate from saudi arabia as i heard they dont provide it for people who are not currently there?!?
please advise me

From travel.state.com

Police clearances are available for Saudi citizens and resident third country nationals. Saudi citizens currently residing overseas must return in person to process the police clearance.

Saudi citizens and third country nationals residing in the Kingdom process the police clearances by first obtaining a police clearance request letter from U.S. Embassy Riyadh, U.S. Consulate General Jeddah, or U.S. Consulate General Dhahran. This police clearance request letter, signed by a consular officer, must be attested by the Saudi Ministry of Affairs (current fee is SR30). The applicant must then appear personally with a passport-sized photograph and a national ID or residency permit at the regional Criminal Investigation Department for fingerprinting. Fingerprinting for women is done in a separate room. The police clearance should be available for collection after a week or two.

Police clearances are available for Saudi nationals residing outside of the Kingdom. The expatriate Saudi citizen obtains the police clearance by returning to the Kingdom and obtaining a police clearance request letter from U.S. Embassy Riyadh, U.S. Consulate General Jeddah, or U.S. Consulate General Dhahran. This police clearance request letter, signed by a consular officer, must be attested by the Saudi Ministry of Affairs (current fee is SR30). The applicant must then appear personally with the attested police clearance request letter, a passport-sized photograph and a national ID at the Regional Criminal Investigation Department for fingerprinting. Fingerprinting for women is done in a separate room. The police clearance should be available for collection after a week or two.

Police clearances are unavailable for third country nationals who no longer reside in the Kingdom.

can anybody explain to me what third country means?? does this mean that non current residents do not need this certificate?? and that the US embassy is aware of that? please advise me

Hi Sam I live in Saudi Arabia, and I already make the saudi police letter, and by the way, you have to be resedint here in order to have it, because the saudi consulate in Jordan they don't give it, any way in order to have it you need a letter from American Embassy and After that the things goes easy for you, any help you need just contact me ok

if you need a help I will do my best to help you with it because I live now in Saudi Arabi Ok brother ????????

thanx firo1234 for ur kind help...

but my question was:: dont you think according to what is writtn in the US official office above that they are aware that saudi authorities dont give this letter for non current residents which applies to me,,,,

I mean was my understanding right ?

greetings

yes your understanding is correct, but i know 2 guys from Amman they also where resedint in saudi like your case, and when they get interview they told them to bring this police certificate, any way the best advice for you is to send american embassy in amman an email inqiury about that, it's much safer, and wish you all luck my friend

Hello everybody;
I need to make something clear please. If I worked in Saudi for two years in the past which was finished in 2008. Do u think a police certificate is needed by me also. Or this is only a joke (because it is impossible to get one)???????????

Hello everybody;
I need to make something clear please. If I worked in Saudi for two years in the past which was finished in 2008. Do u think a police certificate is needed by me also. Or this is only a joke (because it is impossible to get one)???????????

Well, as long as you worked over 6 months outside your homeland, you must get a police certificate from that country...
but, in case you can't go back there for any reason, you can tell the counsel about that (or mail them), and it would be an exception for you... good luck

I wonder if anyone here who was subjected to a similar situation. Can't we consult the KCC about that?????
Thanx

As quoted by Sam525 Above in this page from the site of travel.state.com

"Police clearances are unavailable for third country nationals who no longer reside in the Kingdom."
I think it is clear that Police clearance from Saudi Kingnom won't be needed from people like myself..............

Try make an appointment with the US embassy in Jordan for 'information' and go talk to them personally.
Take a printout of that website instructions with you.

I make mine in Saudi Arabia, I don't know why it's that compleacted to issue it , it takes me so long time to make it, wish ti get interview soon

Dear Friends

What is the validity for Saudi police certificate?

After how long it should be renewed?

Regards,