Santa came to Wall street eventually

wallst_wizz

Registered Users (C)
Greeting to all,
I got my approval on 22nd Dec. ND june 3rd 02, gave 2 FPs, 3 ead's, 4th applied recently. Namecheck got finished after I sent a fax and email to FBI (got response in 2 months). Got help from Senator Durbin's office, they called, emailed etc to USCIS. Initially, I also spoke to Senator Fitzerald's office and congressman Hyde's office too. They also enquired about my case. Thanks to all of them specially Mr. Jordan at Senator Durbin's office.
I never thought about namecheck(recent trend), you should check that status to expedite your case. whatever the hassle, its worth fighting for your cause. I hope you all get your GC soon, and wish 2005 is more productive,as 6 month GC program kickin soon. (President Bush 2000-election promise).
Regards,
Wall

congrats!!!

Wall, Congrats !!!! Enjoy the happy xmas with your Approval and Good Luck. Please share with your PD/RD/ND etc with others.

Skarza

hi jijo

Each application is different, though you applied together. Thats one reason why one of the spouse get approved(generally women) before other.