Sanket stamped at Newark

Sanket

Registered Users (C)
RD 3/99, ND 4/99, No RFE, EB1-OR, Apprd - 7/10/00, Courtsey copy received by us on 7/15/00, Original approval received by lawyer on 7/14/00. Got stamped at Newark on 7/19/00.

After learning of some of the rejections, we wisely took our photographs at Photo Loft on Broad Street (near INS building). It opens at 7 am. We reached at INS center at 7.30 am, and were admitted in at 7.45 am. Processing started at 8 am, and by 9 am were declared permanent residents.

Read your approval notice for the documents requested. For us, it requested I94 and I485 original approval. The interview was waived per the approval notice. However, in addition to I94 and approval notice, we were asked to surrender old EAD cards (but I think they weren\'t particular about that). Remember to write your name and A# on the back of photos.

Good luck folks.

No Title

Don\'t know about that. I was a bit surprized that my passport was stamped on the first floor (Indian ground floor). I have read people going to 3rd floor. I guess that is if you have to have a formal interview ..

No Title

I am EB1 OR too. As I said, my RD/ND for I485 is 03/99 and PD 10/98.
It looks like VSC is looking at PD as well as RD/ND when they are approving cases. As you know, they have already approved a number of 05/99 RD/ND cases.