Sanket-485 Approved; RD-3/99, ND-4/99

Sanket

Registered Users (C)
Approved on 7/10/00.
EB1-OR.

Thanks a lot for these discussions and latest updates.

I am also thankful to Rajeev Khanna for running this board. I have talked to him once, and he came across to me as a unselfish and helpful person.

Good luck to you all.

No Title

Sunket,
You are also a long time waiter. It is great to hear that you finally got your GC. I am glad to see you all people approved. Justintime got approved yesterday, you today....
VSC is moving ahead and your model worked even better then many believed.
Enjoy your life and please post your passport stamping experience on this board.

Good luck

No Title

Thanks grdn1973. I would certainly post stamping experience here.

Meanwhile, does anyone know how long it takes to get approval notice in hand?

No Title

Sansket,

Congratulation. I told you last week, that you will get yours soon. I am happy for you. And now we need all those approved blessings.

No Title

It takes 4-5 working days. I received it last thursday while my application
was approved on 29june.

No Title

Thanks India.

My best wishes are with all of you. Maintain your sanity and cool.

As they say:

Tough times do not last long; tough people do ...

No Title

Congratulations! Did the message change on the automated system or did you receive information from lawyer or II?

No Title

Hi Sanket,
Congratulations! It is good to know that your case has been approved. I guess your prediction is coming true. I always liked to read your postings as whatever you wrote was very optimistic. My receipt date is in the end of may( EB1 OR). I am keeping my fingers crossed & hoping for the best.

No Title

Thanks for appreciating my past posts. This board always had an awesome group of users.

Additional Info which may be of use to some people:

No RFE. Contacted Senator; did not help. This disapproves the conspiracy theory that contacting senator or talking to IIO hurts your cause. I always thought that that theory did not make any sense because VSC would not have time to do all that. Moreover, it would have invited a lawsuit.

Anyway, I talked to IIO twice this entire period. In fact, last week he said that the case was under jurisdiction, and it may still take months. I guess they just tell you worst case scenerio so that you may not disturb them every now and then.

My message was changed immediately. That\'s how I knew it. My lawyer is still in the world of 12/98 cases, and was astonished at my approval. This just reaffirms the usefulness of this board. We all would have been equally igonorant without this board. Thanks Rajivji!

Just now I saw May approval. So, VSC seems to be on a major roll.

Long live VSC !! I may probably send a Christmas card to new VSC commisioner :)

No Title

Hi, Sanket

I am very happy for you! Your optimism and faith work very well for you! It\'s great to see VSC is working in full speed.

All the best,

Jen

No Title

Sorry, one more question... :)

Did you ever check your FP status via IIO (when VSC received the approval from FBI)? I called FBI and they told me my FP\'s completed, and do I need to also call IIO and make sure VSC received it?

Thanks,

Jen

No Title

Newark. FP on 2/99. PD - current (since EB1 is almost always current).

FBI can simply tell if it is done. You cannot do anything until VSC acts on it, and informs you if it is rejected. No news in a month or so means it is accepted.

No Title

Could someone post the number for the VSC automated response system ? The number I have is 802-527-4913 and that seems permanently busy. I would think it shouldn\'t be too hard to get through to the automated line at least ?

vscwaiter

No Title

Congratulations Sanket:

I\'ve only starting visiting this discussion board recently and I agree that this seems to have far more current information than my lawyer and the lawyers of most of my friends.

My application was also mailed to VSC sometime in Apr 99, but I haven\'t bothered to find out RD/ND so far (PD is current for me). Could you please post the VSC automated system number that you called to check on your case. Also what information should I have handy to enter into the system to acess my case status.

Thanks,

vsc-still_waiting

No Title

The Number is 802 527 4913, which you already have. The automated system is available 24 crs, but the line is answered by II\'s from 8.30 AM to 4:30 PM, which is why its always busy...

You need the AC (AC followed by 10 digits) number to access the system, which can be found on your I 485 receipt.

No Title

Sanket,
We\'ll miss you..Your predictions were accurate and cheered a lot of 485 folks...
Good luck with your career and life in U.S!!!

No Title

sanket, Congrats!! I just got an RFE( Mar, 1999 case EB2/INDIA). Your prediction model is working in full swing!!!

CrazyBoy