Sanjays, Ram33, bijitesh

Idlegirl

Registered Users (C)
Did you check the status of your applications? Any updates?

IdleGirl
PD NOV-98/RD-AUG-99/ND SEP-99/FP 08-00/RFE 01/01/RECVD 02/01 Waiting for approval.

No Title

The message is the same for me too. I talked to IIO last Friday(06/15) and He said the case officer got the RFE that I sent back( RFE recvd on May22) on the same day and to call back in 30-45 days if I donot receive anything from INS.

EB3 PD12/98, RD/ND 01/00 , FP 03/01, RFE 04/01.

The waiting keeps going and going but I was happy to note that a few people on this site have been approved. I am planning to call IIO either this Friday or Monday.

No Title

AS of yesterday same for me to???

This sucks, how much more they want us to wait??? It is in 485 queue for almost 2 years now???

No Title

I think we are at the bottom of the pile OR the officer we have been assigned to is on a 1 month Cruise vacation or something.

IdleGirl

No Title

I hope the officer assigned to us has not gone on Maternity leave..As this might be one of the few times I will have to say something bad about Bill. Letting these people take off for 6-8 weeks. I am just kidding about this but seriously the approval dates for some of my friends last year with same PD, RD, ND were off by more four to six months from the first approval to the last approval in the group and we thought that either the IIO is on some cruise(this was last summer) or as the number of days increased changed it maternity leave). so..
           The waiting is on and on..(I am actually of beneficiary of FMLA as my wife took 8 weeks off last year after delivering my daughter). I just want to make this waiting better..

No Title

I am really tired of this wait.I called VSC on 18th there was
no change except there was RFE on my wifes case.It looks like
there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

EB3 India
PD 8/98 RD 8/99 ND 9/99 FP 8/00 RFE for wife on June 18.

No Title

I had called yesterday and the IIO just told me everything is okay and the case is currently with the adjudication department. But no decision yet. I think most of the cases that have been approved were without any RFE. I wish we all get approved this weekend. Good luck to everyone and wish me the same and a special "Get Well Soon/Wake up soon " to the officer who is handling our case.

IdleGirl

No Title

I spoke with IIO just now. Case is being reviewed by an officer since Jun 15th. I was told to wait 3 weeks and call back if I do not hear anything by then.

No Title

EB3 PD 11/98 ND 03/00 FP 03/01 No RFE Country - India
Just now spoke to IIO.
Case approved as per IIO on 07/05/01. AVM not updated yet.
Approval notice mailed for both me and my spouse.

No Title

Congratulations!!! Good luck to you and your spouse. My AVM got updated 4 days later.

IdleGirl

No Title

Guys,

Looks like I am in the same boat as you are in. My details EB3 India
PD nov 98 rd nd nov 99...did you try to contact the senator