San Jose Oath Ceremony Schedule

CitizenKane

Registered Users (C)
Is there a website with the Oath Ceremony schedule in San Jose? Is it held once every two months, or is it a random schedule? If so, does anyone know when the oath ceremony dates are over the next 6 to 12 months?

Thanks,
Kane

Is Campbell the only location for Santa Clara county applicants

Thanks for these links...
1) the first link takes you to a page with very generic information, nothing related to ceremonies. Bobby350, is that the link you meant to send?
2) The second link points to the schedule for Oath ceremonies in Campbell. Thanks Rusus for this link!

However, did you mean to imply that Campbell is the only center where Oath Ceremony for Santa Clara County residents is held?

Does anyone know of any other centers where this oath ceremony is conducted for San Jose/Santa Clara residents?

Thanks,
Kane

Based on the replies that I was able to find in this forum, I think that's the only center for Santa Clara County residents for year 2005.

:)

The link thae I posted doesn't show the document for San Jose timeline. They used to do the ceremonies at san jose civics center (that's what I got from other forum messages) but when I check the calendar of events for that avenue, I didn't see anything about naturalization ceremonies, so maybe they don't do it over there any more.