San Jose FP done before 3/19 and message still " 975..999" days ?

FBI told me they did not receive my FP

I did my FP on March 2nd. and FBI told me they did not receive my FP.
I go to INS branch where I did my FP to ask, they told me they sent it.
When I asked to do FP again,they told me to I have to ask INS to give them another letter first.

Anyone here can tell me how to ask INS to sent this letter??

Thanks

Bill

similar situation with me

did FP on 04/03, AVM not updated, confirmed from FBI that they sent back FP to INS on 04/04, but its so difficult to get through INS to talk to an IIO I have not been able to confirm if INS received FP details and all is OK. As far as AVM goes I am not worried as AVM has not been very reliable in past, but sure would be good to know from INS if FP was OK.

called the FBI today to check on FP results...

I beleive they had sent it to INS on march 25th itself for both me and my husband. Now the wait starts.

And there is no update in AVM message so far.

-Bhuvana.

Wudan\'s AVM changed to "Processing resumed"

Has it changed for anybody else? Let\'s keep track of it......lately I\'m seeing for some people AVM is changing to "processing resumed".

FP done 02/22/02 @ Oakland AVM not changed till y\'day....still singing "You are requested to appear for finger printing ...."

AVM changed

FP 02/06, Sanjose, ND 9/16.

FP changed few days ago from 975...999 days to "Processing resumed". Don\'t know if it means anything. Wife\'s AVM not changed, I doubt how reliable AVM is.

FP done on 03/09/2002. Message still says 975...999

I called the FBI number. They said they recd. the FPs on 03/11/2002 and returned them to INS the same day.

I see lot of Jul/Aug RD approvals. Hoping the Sept. RDs are just round the corner...may be in a month\'s time.

Guys, hang in there...

samy123

AVM changed to "processing resumed" for coolbangy,reddysam,ss321,FiveStar,dont know and Wa

It\'s interesting to see AVM changed for these many people on the same day. I\'m yet to check mine. Let\'s track approvals of people in this thread so that we know if the change means anything for real.

Thanks.

my case

I did ft on March 9, FBI sent it to INS march 11. Last night I heared that AVM has just updated( the day before yesterday even not), say: ft is ready and resume on march 20." what does this mean?

hi everyone,fp done on 03/20.Did n\'t change the AVM at all,but confirmed with FBI

and they said that they have received them and sent them back.
But my spouse\'s friend said he has done his fp 15 days back and his AVM got changed.and his notice date was somewhere in Dec.I don\'t know what is happening with our cases.Any comments will be appreciated.
Thanks.

got ead and FP in feb 2002

hi got my EAD in feb and also the FP was done in feb now the INS recorder message says 999 days to process, any one know what is going on????

FP done on 2/1 and FBI confirmed it sent back the same day. AVM updated on 5/3 saying FP result rec

HURRAY!!! May 21: AVM changed to FP results received on 2/15 and processing resumed!

FP done 2/13
RD Aug 2001
WAC 01-290-xxxxx

Baby Steps ...

planning to check AVM from India for wac-02-035 , FP 3/19

On vacation right now...got new H1 stamped at bombay
seems like end of sept cases are under review right now
hope october cases start off in june.