San Francisco Stamping - appointment question

sgm

Registered Users (C)
We received our approval letters in mail and we have to go to San Francisco for stamping. Has any body successfully used the online appointment feature and got their passport stamped? One of the posts told that, we need to pick the 'meet with an immigration officer' option to get the appointment. Was any body able to get an appointment?

Thanks

SGM

sgm said:
We received our approval letters in mail and we have to go to San Francisco for stamping. Has any body successfully used the online appointment feature and got their passport stamped? One of the posts told that, we need to pick the 'meet with an immigration officer' option to get the appointment. Was any body able to get an appointment?

Thanks

SGM
InfoPass is now available in SF area.
Yeah -select "speak to an Immig Officer" option.

A lot of folks have done that in other InfoPass areas for PP stamping ( LA. Miami ... )

I think the appt will be about 10-14 days from when you make it -- the sooner you do it, the earlier you get.
EDIT: I just tried making an appointment and LOTS of slots are open ... I had a HUGE choice of appts starting from Monday 23rd -- that's unbelievable :) :)

Plus the USCIS site has not made it very prominent on the front page that InfoPass is available here -- so maybe you'll get an early appointment - try ur luck

Last edited by a moderator:
max2K1,

Thanks for your reply. Do we need a separate appointment for each of the family members?

SGM

sgm said:
max2K1,

Thanks for your reply. Do we need a separate appointment for each of the family members?

SGM
Might as well ... it doesn't cost you to make an appt :D

I've never used it ... so why not make appts for atleast all the adults ... you can choose consecutive appt times ....
am sure you'll be processed together.