San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

I am silent reader of this thread. I greatly appreciate if any body can tell me when can I expect my approval.

My Case Details are
RD Date: 07/14/2002
PD Date: 07/17/2003
RIR Case
45 Day Leter: 02/28/2005
Dallas Case Num: 0957XXXX

Thanx,

green_april03 said:
Rajhmal,
Here are my case details:
Case no:956051*
EB2/RIR (999.151-032)
SESA PD 06/07/2002
DOL RD 04/28/2003
My company HR called me and said they received approval on 07/22/05.
AVM status still says 'Received'

This gives me hope because my case is in the same range and also still says received on AVM. It looks like they haven't updated AVM in quite a while.

-Z

your dates are compariable to mine too, i am counting atleast 2 months from now.
PD: 08/02
RD: 08/03

sunilr said:
I am silent reader of this thread. I greatly appreciate if any body can tell me when can I expect my approval.

My Case Details are
RD Date: 07/14/2002
PD Date: 07/17/2003
RIR Case
45 Day Leter: 02/28/2005
Dallas Case Num: 0957XXXX

Thanx,

What's happening to the skipped cases?

The DOL general info number (415-975-4601) was updated today (7/25), as it usually is on each Monday. However, it says all NON-RIR cases from CA have been sent to BPC, and all RIR cases with RD May 03 onwards are also sent to BPC.

No news of the "skipped" RIR cases!

Until yesterday, it was saying that they are processing Apr.28-30 '02. Now even that message is gone.

Amidst this deafening silence, any word about what is happening to the cases that were skipped in between? I have heard absolutely no word on my case; no 3-option letter nor any other communication.

gc_dreams said:
This message is atleast good so that we can now ask our lawyers to check with DOL about April cases.

Have e-mailed our attorney but usually they are non-committal and say you just need to wait. I always get better info from this board than from legal team but here's holding thumbs this time will be better. Will post any news.

kcg said:
The DOL general info number (415-975-4601) was updated today (7/25), as it usually is on each Monday. However, it says all NON-RIR cases from CA have been sent to BPC, and all RIR cases with RD May 03 onwards are also sent to BPC.

No news of the "skipped" RIR cases!

Until yesterday, it was saying that they are processing Apr.28-30 '02. Now even that message is gone.

Amidst this deafening silence, any word about what is happening to the cases that were skipped in between? I have heard absolutely no word on my case; no 3-option letter nor any other communication.

My case was skipped too. April 16th case. Will post if I hear anything.

kcg said:

The AVM today was making some weird noises - a couple of very short tones and than it would hang up...

Slaviki

Labor approved

My lawyer emailed me yesterday that they received the approval notice for my labor application. I don't know if this notice came from Dallas or from SF DOL. My original case # was 09571xxx. They never told me of receiving any 45 day letter.

Here is my case
PD: 07/2002
Received @ DOL: 06/2003
software eng, applications, EB3, 0 years
no RFE's that I know of

I must say, this site is fantastic! I have been lurking here for years and it's been most helpful and reassuring to see all this information here. I wish you all the best of luck. I'll go lurk in I-140/I-485 threads now ;)

congratuations and good luck on next stages...
which BEC you received approval?

ptys said:
My lawyer emailed me yesterday that they received the approval notice for my labor application. I don't know if this notice came from Dallas or from SF DOL. My original case # was 09571xxx. They never told me of receiving any 45 day letter.

Here is my case
no RFE's that I know of

I must say, this site is fantastic! I have been lurking here for years and it's been most helpful and reassuring to see all this information here. I wish you all the best of luck. I'll go lurk in I-140/I-485 threads now ;)

ptys said:

Here is my case
no RFE's that I know of

Congrats :)

sarathynp said:
I think this approval is not from backlog elimination center - must be from DOL...

If RD is 06/2003, it has to be from BEC.

Slaviki

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it....Finally

Got mail from my lawyer that they got the approval notice on 29th July 2005.
Here are my details:

Category: RIR - EB3
PD - July 2002
RD - May 2003
45 day's RD - 10th March 2005
BEC : DALLAS
Regional Office : San Francisco

Guys, must say that this forum was of great help. Got a lot of information from the gurus, specially gp111, mnhrdc...Wish you all, best of luck and hope to c u guys in 140/485 forums soon.

By the way, my lawyer told me that we cann't file 485 right now. Is it because of retrogession? By looking at my PD(July 2002) can u guys give me an idea as to when can I expect to file my 485? How much time is it taking for complete 140 processing these days?

Thanks
Ajay

My attorney recieved my LC approval today (they had 4 cases getting approved):

case# 095963**, WA RIR
PD Oct 28th 2002
RD Dec 28th 2004
Certified on August 1, 2005

My case was not transfered to Backlog reduction Center. AVM still has not been updated to show the case was approved.

Good luck every one.

I don't think there is any email service we can rely on. There used to be one, which was decommissioned more than one and half years ago I believe.

Some one can call 415 975 4610, and request them to update the AVM on 415 975 4617, for checking the case status. Current status we hear does not reflect the latest certifications, that may be helpful atleast to be able to check the status of the cases.

vpHope said:
GUYS

Is there a SFO DOL mail where we can request the case status for April 2003 cases??

some news on skipped cases.

My lawyer emailed me today that they received the 3-option letter for my labor application. I think probably rest of the skipped cases also will get some reply soon.

PD: 4/2002
RD: April 14th 2003 (skipped one)