San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

pleaseGOD said:
vpHope:

How did you get all these information? is there any site where u download these information?

Earlier Raj posted the information in this group.
Yes, there is a DOL website where u can get this info to download.

kcg said:
Hey Guys,

Any news of skipped cases?

Has anybody whose case was apparently skipped received any info from the DOL such as a query, or even a late approval?

Or is everybody whose case was 'skipped' still in limbo?

----
PD: 05/30/02
RD: 04/14/03
AVM status: 'Received'
----
My case was also skipped around 9th june. Mine is April 16' 2003 case.
No news.Completely in dark. Don't know when this loop is going to end.

gcsince2002 said:
My case was also skipped around 9th june. Mine is April 16' 2003 case.
No news.Completely in dark. Don't know when this loop is going to end.

Same here. Welcome to the "skipped" club!!!

PD: 5/20/02
RD: 4/11/03
case#: 095595xx
AVM status: "Recieved"

People who have applied through PERM this year are likely to be approved before any of us! Two++ years wasted. What a shambles.

Please help me

Hi All

My labor got certified.At the time of LC filing i had BS + 5 yrs of experience.My job requirement was also the same and they told me i will qualify under EB2.But now they says i can apply under EB3 only and i need to wait b coz of the retrogression.I asked a copy of my LC approval notice but they refused saying that is not legal.Is this true?I dont know what to do.I am really worried.So anybody received the LC approval notice or anybody knows about this,pleaseeeee respond..

Thank you

I have read somewhere maybe on Murthy.com about this, don;t know details yet.

priya1234 said:
Hi All

My labor got certified.At the time of LC filing i had BS + 5 yrs of experience.My job requirement was also the same and they told me i will qualify under EB2.But now they says i can apply under EB3 only and i need to wait b coz of the retrogression.I asked a copy of my LC approval notice but they refused saying that is not legal.Is this true?I dont know what to do.I am really worried.So anybody received the LC approval notice or anybody knows about this,pleaseeeee respond..

Thank you

priya1234 said:
Hi All

Thank you

When you dial the DOL number 415-975-4617, select option 1 then 1, and type your case number, it will say "Approved" and then give you an option to have that information faxed back to you. That might help.

priya1234 said:
Hi All

Thank you
No, There is no crime in you seeing your own labor certification,
Unfortunately the reality is that you are entirely in hands of your employer, he is not obliged to show you the LC, Furthermore he has full power to use your LC for somebody else tansfering him also your years of pain,

While I believe most employers are honest and do not play tricks with their employees there some that take advantage of this apparently unjust situation.

I would recommend you to consult with another lawyer but take recommendations first from people that used cervice of that lawyer.

Response for 3 option letter ?

is anyone aware of any approvals after receiving the 3 option letter. ? i am not sure if anyone is quite tracking it ? its been about 3 weeks we responded.
me

rsdighe said:
is anyone aware of any approvals after receiving the 3 option letter. ? i am not sure if anyone is quite tracking it ? its been about 3 weeks we responded.
me

Wondering the same thing... Please post here if you find out anything..
It's been over 2 months for me now. :(

AVM status: 'Received'