San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

gc_dreams said:
Looks like 4/11/2003 has more .031 and .032 cases. We will know how many gets approved on time and what is the pattern... Total 162 cases in 4/11/2003. I think 4/11/2003 will be done only by end of May 2005.

PD -> May 2002
RD -> 4/14/2003
DOt -> 999.151.032
Man. you are new hope. :) unfortunately, my case is 031 and 4/11. Keep on posting. I check here more than 20 times every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
EB3 Visa date has been moved to June 2002 and this will be effective 01-MAY-2005.
My PD is current now. Hope will get labor certified soon.... :)

gc_dreams said:
EB3 Visa date has been moved to June 2002 and this will be effective 01-MAY-2005.
My PD is current now. Hope will get labor certified soon.... :)

where did u see that?? :)

Following statement from:
http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

<................................
The following information has been provided to the AILA in the form of Q&A:
FY 2005 Retrogression Until 09/30/2005:
EB-1: Current
EB-2: Current
EB-3: Remain where it is now, meaning that India, China, and Filipino priority date will move slow and not become current. Worldwide will remain current.
EB-3 (Other Workers): Unavailable.

FY 2006 Retrogression (10/01/2005 - 09/30/2006):
EB-1: China and India may be oversubscribed and experience retrogression. Filipino and worldwide will remain current.
EB-2: China and India may be oversubscribed and experience retrogression. Filipino and worldwide will remain current.
EB-3: Slow movement of cut-off dates for China and India or in the worst case may retrogress further, depending on the pace of the USCIS I-485 backlog reduction speed. There is no specific pediction for the worldwide category, but no one will be surprised to see some level of oversubscription in some distant future as well.
Overall, the prediction of the employment-based immigrant visa availability is grim. People should pay more attention to preserving their precious priority dates.
.................................>

I am not sure if it is talking about the file I-140? Does it mean if (EB1, EB2) Labor Certified before 09/30/2005, should able to file I-140 immediately, otherwise need to wait till date current?

rajhmal said:
Case#----Cert-RD-------DOT/OCC----
09559338 4/12 4/4/2003 999.399-041
09559339 4/13 4/4/2003 999.151-061
09559423 4/14 4/4/2003 999.113-051
09559259 4/14 4/7/2003 999.132-011
09559261 4/14 4/7/2003 999.491-011
09559262 4/14 4/7/2003 999.373-011
09559264 4/14 4/7/2003 999.191-023
09559344 4/13 4/7/2003 999.151-05109559817 4/14 4/4/2003 999.191-021
09559819 4/14 4/4/2003 999.352-014
09559820 4/13 4/4/2003 999.352-014
09559821 4/14 4/4/2003 999.151-032
09559827 4/14 4/4/2003 999.474-011

09559353 4/13 4/7/2003 999.151-041
09559355 4/13 4/7/2003 999.172-071
09559357 4/13 4/7/2003 999.151-061

Some of these cases show on my spreadsheet for 4/14/03 ... ie. 09559817,09559819, 09559820, 09559821, 09559827 ... is there something wrong with my spreadsheet or did they just skip ahead to process some cases from 4/14?

zastone said:
Some of these cases show on my spreadsheet for 4/14/03 ... ie. 09559817,09559819, 09559820, 09559821, 09559827 ... is there something wrong with my spreadsheet or did they just skip ahead to process some cases from 4/14?

I checked 09559817 and 09559819. Both of them were received on 4/4/2003. So you may need to update your record. :D

LongWaitLC said:
I checked 09559817 and 09559819. Both of them were received on 4/4/2003. So you may need to update your record. :D

OK. Thanks! Somehow my version of the spreadsheet always seems to differ and I thought I had downloaded the latest version. :eek:

Need help

There are three cases from my company got certifed in last few months. I have Regional case# and State case# for those cases. Is it possible to know whether this LC been used ( i.e filed for I140/I485) ? If it's not used then I can use for Labor Substitution .

Congrats

mogambo2495 said:
FINALLY!!!

Almost 4 years in labor pain. Are you kidding me MAN :D

Anyways I am haapy to leave this forum. Best of luck to you all

Could you please post all your case detail in steps along with query from your lawyer/employer after sending 3-option response.
I am in same boat with pain in heart too
:(

mogambo2495 said:
FINALLY!!!

Almost 4 years in labor pain. Are you kidding me MAN :D

Anyways I am haapy to leave this forum. Best of luck to you all

COngratulations ... Mogambo Finally Khush Huva !!
Good Luck for next stages.

Help! Changing Job..11 mths on H1 ?????

Respected LC Gurus and immigration scientists,

I have been a silent reader of these threads for over 3 years now. I am at a critical stage of my career and need your suggestions on what my next move should be at this juncture? Although this message looks long it will also be very helpful for others like me in this stage.

Starting this May 11 I will be kicking into my 6th year of H1. My employer "X" has filed LC for me in Sep 2001. Currently its non-RIR and EB3 skilled worker class. Made to SFO DOL twice. Remanded both the times (once during auto remand). By now it has probably made to Dallas BPC. The reason for remand was no experience mentioned in the original application - a screw up by old lawyer and negligent HR. New lawyer FDBL at X has amended the application properly mentioning 3 years of experience and special skilss and are very hopeful of the outcome slow but sure.

At this moement I have an offer in hand from another company "Y", which sounds very lucrative. To add to the mix my passport and I-94 and even the H1B approval notice 1-129 says My H1-B expiry date is August 11, 2006. It should have been May 11, 2006 because I entered USA on May 12, 2000 on H1. Its not due to any mis-representation on my part.

Y has clarified that if I accept the offer:

1. They will file me a new PERM-EB2 before August 11,2005. But positively can not file before May 11, 2005 (due to 60 day SWA job posting and sunday news paper ads for my position).
2. They will be able to file H1 extension based on the current I-94 expiry date which is August 2006.
3. If needed they are also willing to file H1 extension based on X's pending labor. X won't withdraw my LC but since this is at the BPC level I could get 45-day notice anytime soon. And if I am not with X at that time, they will not reply and I could lose my LC.

Questions :
1> Whats the better option at the moment? New LC under PERM EB2? Or waiting for the non-RIR EB3 which has PD of 09/2001?

2> Does CIS check whether LC is really pending or they just look at SWA receipt that we submit? (in this case I am safe to make the move but if they somehwo notice that its revoked or not valid, I am screwed)

3> When Y applies for H1 extension sometime early next year will CIS look into my entry date ( which is only a stamp in the passport ) or the actual papers (I-129, visa and I-94) to count the 6 years.

4>Should I believe in this August 11 date at all or stick to May 11 as my expiry date? Its not my mistake that they gave me extra 3 months for no reason. All the documents say August 11.

5> Is it worth making such a big move for few more bucks at the cost of a four year old LC which protects me from retrogression? At the other hand Y is my dream company

You thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I understand that they will be just the thoughts and not legal advice.

Thanks

Dont count on there mistakes for your advantage

kab_ayega_gc said:

I have been a silent reader of these threads for over 3 years now. I am at a critical stage of my career and need your suggestions on what my next move should be at this juncture? Although this message looks long it will also be very helpful for others like me in this stage.

Starting this May 11 I will be kicking into my 6th year of H1. My employer "X" has filed LC for me in Sep 2001. Currently its non-RIR and EB3 skilled worker class. Made to SFO DOL twice. Remanded both the times (once during auto remand). By now it has probably made to Dallas BPC. The reason for remand was no experience mentioned in the original application - a screw up by old lawyer and negligent HR. New lawyer FDBL at X has amended the application properly mentioning 3 years of experience and special skilss and are very hopeful of the outcome slow but sure.

At this moement I have an offer in hand from another company "Y", which sounds very lucrative. To add to the mix my passport and I-94 and even the H1B approval notice 1-129 says My H1-B expiry date is August 11, 2006. It should have been May 11, 2006 because I entered USA on May 12, 2000 on H1. Its not due to any mis-representation on my part.

1. They will file me a new PERM-EB2 before August 11,2005. But positively can not file before May 11, 2005 (due to 60 day SWA job posting and sunday news paper ads for my position).
2. They will be able to file H1 extension based on the current I-94 expiry date which is August 2006.
3. If needed they are also willing to file H1 extension based on X's pending labor. X won't withdraw my LC but since this is at the BPC level I could get 45-day notice anytime soon. And if I am not with X at that time, they will not reply and I could lose my LC.

Questions :
1> Whats the better option at the moment? New LC under PERM EB2? Or waiting for the non-RIR EB3 which has PD of 09/2001?

Perm is faster but dont assume just by filing you will get an LC, We are yet to see the how the adjucudication is happening.
Consider the period you require min. 6 months to file for new perm also (Ads,and preparation of documentation, etc.) while taking decesion.

2> Does CIS check whether LC is really pending or they just look at SWA receipt that we submit? (in this case I am safe to make the move but if they somehwo notice that its revoked or not valid, I am screwed)

When u file for exetension/transfer the case must be pending. If it is revoked before completion of 6yrs h1. period you are definetly scrwed means you are OUT OF STATUS (NO pending GC filing beyond 365 days to get extensions)

3> When Y applies for H1 extension sometime early next year will CIS look into my entry date ( which is only a stamp in the passport ) or the actual papers (I-129, visa and I-94) to count the 6 years.

Whether they look or NOT you should be in legal status after 6 yrs counting of H1

4>Should I believe in this August 11 date at all or stick to May 11 as my expiry date? Its not my mistake that they gave me extra 3 months for no reason. All the documents say August 11.

You have to stick to May 11th according to law and you are responsible for that . Dont take chances with this other wise you will be in trouble at later stages if it was found later.

5> Is it worth making such a big move for few more bucks at the cost of a four year old LC which protects me from retrogression? At the other hand Y is my dream company

The answer is definetly with you we cant say about this.

You thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I understand that they will be just the thoughts and not legal advice.

Thanks
Having allready few issues dont invite more issues .

Think about what action you would have taken if extension is mentioned as Feb 11 instead of Aug 11th . So do it right as if it is Feb 11th.

Dont count on there mistakes for your advantage

kab_ayega_gc said:

Questions :

Perm is faster but dont assume just by filing you will get an LC, We are yet to see the how the adjucudication is happening.
Consider the period you require min. 6 months to file for new perm also (Ads,and preparation of documentation, etc.) while taking decesion.

When u file for exetension/transfer the case must be pending. If it is revoked before completion of 6yrs h1. period you are definetly scrwed means you are OUT OF STATUS (NO pending GC filing beyond 365 days to get extensions)

Whether they look or NOT you should be in legal status after 6 yrs counting of H1

You have to stick to May 11th according to law and you are responsible for that . Dont take chances with this other wise you will be in trouble at later stages if it was found later.

The answer is definetly with you we cant say about this.

Thanks
Having allready few issues dont invite more issues .

Think about what action you would have taken if extension is mentioned as Feb 11 instead of Aug 11th . So do it right as if it is Feb 11th.

In the same boat

I am also in the same boat exactly with a little change in the dates (worse then KAB_AAYEGA_Bhai's case.

I am planning to take a risk according to the I-94 date and join new compny "Y".

Mentally prepared to leave USA in case I am unlucky in this risk

-- The Geek

kab_ayega_gc said:

Questions :

Thanks

Waiting for 45 Day letter.

Hello All ,

My case has gone to Fed on Jun 16 2003. I have not even received 45 day letter. I think my case has gone to Dallas BRC. Is this delay normal ? I am really pissed off with this waiting. :mad:

Thanks , HM

GC_Geek said:
I am also in the same boat exactly with a little change in the dates (worse then KAB_AAYEGA_Bhai's case.

I am planning to take a risk according to the I-94 date and join new compny "Y".

Mentally prepared to leave USA in case I am unlucky in this risk

-- The Geek

Can U take the risk that you never enter US in future on any visa in short period of time.
(This out of status period can allways haunt you back at any future stages)
If i were you it is allways safe to go out for year and have chance to comeback for 6 years.

Ofcourse the choice is yours and other gurus can add more comments to this