San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

gcgod said:
I am on EB2, I thought that EB2 still have concurrent filing regardless of the dates.

Or probably I didn't understand you. Can you pls. eloborate?

For month of Feb 2005 EB2 is Current, So irresepctive of your PD you can apply concurrently. Later at I-485 stage if EB2 retrogressed the PD will be important.

Query !

Hi,

MY RD is 10/05/04. I want to find out my DOL case number and DOT code. I asked lawyer to provide me the info and he replied the following.I want to find out my DOL case number and DOT code as not getting much from lawyer. Please tell me how I can find it. Also I am planning to reply to lawyer if he is sure about PERM approval for my case as I know that applications are currently processed by BEC.Please help !!!
------------------------------------------------------------
So far I have not received the transmittal notice from the State or the receipt from the U.S. Department of Labor, but that is true for many applications I have filed. The reason is that the Department of Labor is giving these receipts a low priority because the cases are going to be transferred to, and approved through, the PERM system on March 27. Of course, I will let you know once the application is approved through PERM.

gcgod said:
I am on EB2, I thought that EB2 still have concurrent filing regardless of the dates.

Or probably I didn't understand you. Can you pls. eloborate?

You are correct in a sense, ie untill now EB2 can file concurrently but at later stage at I-485 PD date becomes very important unless they are not retrogressed.

Currently who ever filed concurrently or who are at I-485 stage only cases having PD date of Jan 2002 or earlier will be adjudicated and the rest need to wait untill it becomes current for that PD month.

Now does it make sense why earlier PD is important.

inneedofgc said:
Hi,

MY RD is 10/05/04. I want to find out my DOL case number and DOT code. I asked lawyer to provide me the info and he replied the following.I want to find out my DOL case number and DOT code as not getting much from lawyer. Please tell me how I can find it. Also I am planning to reply to lawyer if he is sure about PERM approval for my case as I know that applications are currently processed by BEC.Please help !!!
------------------------------------------------------------
So far I have not received the transmittal notice from the State or the receipt from the U.S. Department of Labor, but that is true for many applications I have filed. The reason is that the Department of Labor is giving these receipts a low priority because the cases are going to be transferred to, and approved through, the PERM system on March 27. Of course, I will let you know once the application is approved through PERM.

1. go to flcdatacenter.com
2. enter your company name and state
3. get results for all fields
4. Match with your salary and RD and PD date, and other columns will have all info.

PERM
1. You should advertise and be ready with findings.
2. Withdraw appln or indicate you are using earlier PD date by giving filing date,Previous case no.
3. The risk is Salary must be equal or higher for the SVP mentioned,othrwise the case will get rejected by computer and no rebuttal is allowed to correct this wages, untill new filing within period of 6 months from same employer and for same applicant. Currently when done manual adjudication there is possibelity to answer this query.
4. All the best

Re: Query

Thanks for the response but flcdatacenter does not show my case as it has data only till 12/03/2003. In my case my PD is August 2003 and I got the notice from lawyer for DOL Receival confirmation with only the RD(10/04/2004). I already tried flcdatacenter but it shows 0 records for my company for 2003. However I verified that case number provided by lawyer for state is valid with EDD and has been approved for state.

Is there any other way to get the DOT code and DOL case no

Thanks again
inneedofgc.
--------------------------------------------------------------

mnhrdc said:
1. go to flcdatacenter.com
2. enter your company name and state
3. get results for all fields
4. Match with your salary and RD and PD date, and other columns will have all info.

PERM
1. You should advertise and be ready with findings.
2. Withdraw appln or indicate you are using earlier PD date by giving filing date,Previous case no.
3. The risk is Salary must be equal or higher for the SVP mentioned,othrwise the case will get rejected by computer and no rebuttal is allowed to correct this wages, untill new filing within period of 6 months from same employer and for same applicant. Currently when done manual adjudication there is possibelity to answer this query.
4. All the best

question , BEC

On DOL website, regional processing time for RIR dallas shows 1/03 and sf 3/03 .

Also "
Note: These dates were updated on January 13, 2005. The processing times dates have moved reflecting a shift of cases from the various offices to the Backlog Centers. "

According to this forum 5/03 onward SF cases were forwarded to BEC .

If your date is 8/03, does this mean your approval will be in Aug / 05 , or June / 05 ? Assumption is DOL process a month's cases / month .

thanks

3 option letter

Anybody got approvals for the 3 Option letter. Mine was submitted in Oct. No response yet. What abt others?

flcdatacenter does not show my case

My details :
PD : 11/21/2002
RD : 10/10/2003

I have the DOT code but the flcdatacenter does not show my case...any idea what does it mean ?

Thanks.

chinglun said:
On DOL website, regional processing time for RIR dallas shows 1/03 and sf 3/03 .

Also "
Note: These dates were updated on January 13, 2005. The processing times dates have moved reflecting a shift of cases from the various offices to the Backlog Centers. "

According to this forum 5/03 onward SF cases were forwarded to BEC .

If your date is 8/03, does this mean your approval will be in Aug / 05 , or June / 05 ? Assumption is DOL process a month's cases / month .

thanks
Your assumption of DOL is wrong , For CA SFO they are processing RD Mach 2003 cases from OCT 2004, and yet to finish the March cases in Jan 2005.
Do the math and change the assumption :)

However your case (8/2003) should be with BEC and may be faster than SFO cases.

gc_sparrow said:
My details :
RD : 10/10/2003

I have the DOT code but the flcdatacenter does not show my case...any idea what does it mean ?

Thanks.

Did you try entering company name, and state ?
Have recd the copy of EDD forwardal to RO letter from Attorney ?
The database is allways not updated correctly, Check with your case no. with avm.

But I thought BEC is in Dallas ... and then it showed Jan 03 .
How many cases thay can process / month ?

Anyway, I have no idea what they are doing . Just be patient ...

mnhrdc said:
Your assumption of DOL is wrong , For CA SFO they are processing RD Mach 2003 cases from OCT 2004, and yet to finish the March cases in Jan 2005.
Do the math and change the assumption :)

However your case (8/2003) should be with BEC and may be faster than SFO cases.
:mad: :mad:

mnhrdc said:
Did you try entering company name, and state ?
Have recd the copy of EDD forwardal to RO letter from Attorney ?
The database is allways not updated correctly, Check with your case no. with avm.

I got the DOT code by calling the tone talker,
I put my company name & state...it shows all the cases with that DOT code but my case number is not shown.

RD : 10/10/2003 (RIR/EB2)

sarathynp said:
Dol website says:
Note: These dates were updated on January 13, 2005. The processing times dates have moved reflecting a shift of cases from the various offices to the Backlog Centers.

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Could anybody explain what are they conveying to us about BEC?
:confused:

The best i could make out of this.

If you look at archives of Regional processing times, the dates have been stuck there for couple of months for all states including those who were clearing very fast (Boston)

They may be trying to convey that due to BEC most of the staff has been transferred to BEC or layed off from RO and the processing dates might have moved back or moving forward at snail pace.

gc_sparrow said:
I got the DOT code by calling the tone talker,
I put my company name & state...it shows all the cases with that DOT code but my case number is not shown.

RD : 10/10/2003 (RIR/EB2)

Try this
415-975-4617 +1 +1 +xxxxxxx (your case no. start with 095xxxx)
And if it states that your case is recieved Dont worry about fdla database.

You should worry about whether your case is with RO has recieved or not and dont worry about dot codes, i have seen some times this gets assigned differently from what you think.
Com Sw engr, Sys Software 999.151.032
Com System Analyst 999.151.051

mnhrdc said:
Try this
415-975-4617 +1 +1 +xxxxxxx (your case no. start with 095xxxx)
And if it states that your case is recieved Dont worry about fdla database.

You should worry about whether your case is with RO has recieved or not and dont worry about dot codes, i have seen some times this gets assigned differently from what you think.
Com Sw engr, Sys Software 999.151.032
Com System Analyst 999.151.051

Yes, it tells me that the case is received in the Regional office on 10/10/2003 & the DOT code is 999.151.032

what to do if my birth certificate is in hindi?

Hi gurus,

I have my birth certificate from the municipal corporation in hindi. :confused: Can someone please let me know what should be done so that I don't get into problems?

Appreciate your replies.

filers with aug 2003

Are there LC filers with pd: sept 2002 and rd aug 2003 SF/DOL receive the 45 days letter already, pls. respond I'm starting to worry and don't know when these letters will come, I'm the only one in the company applied for Labor Cert.

thank you.

no 45 day letter

zurcaled said:
Are there LC filers with pd: sept 2002 and rd aug 2003 SF/DOL receive the 45 days letter already, pls. respond I'm starting to worry and don't know when these letters will come, I'm the only one in the company applied for Labor Cert.

thank you.
Nope, I am also waiting with PD Aug 2002 and RD aug 2003. :mad:

get_me_green said:
Hi gurus,

I have my birth certificate from the municipal corporation in hindi. :confused: Can someone please let me know what should be done so that I don't get into problems?

Appreciate your replies.

Make Translation in english and Noterize it.

Thx