San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

makalu said:
Hi All
Some time back I know one of my friend used to use the email system to retrieve the status of his case. I was wondering what happened to it. He gave me the mailid as

LCSTATUS09@doleta.gov

I send a mail to this and I didn't get anything from these buys. Can you let me know if it's still there and the above mail id is correct one. If not can somebody give me the correct mail id.

Thanks in advance.

Email system has not been working for long time...

Remand Cases!! Any update????

bayareagc said:
Labour Filed in RIR in California 08/2001
Transferred to Federal 08/2002
Remanded To State on 06/2003

Sitting in Regular queue since then

Questions:
a). When my case goes back to federal from SWA will i retain my old RD
OR i will get a new RD?

b). Now with the new regulations that the cases will get processed
based on RD, if i get a new RD then dont i have to wait much longer
because i will get a later date?

c). I beleive i will retain my PD. Is that correct?

Thanks

I am also in the same boat...do we have any update on cases sent back to SWA??? :mad:

GP111 and others, any news on remanded cases?

goodphysq said:
I am also in the same boat...do we have any update on cases sent back to SWA??? :mad:

I am hoping that something will happen before next march. I do not anticipate 3-4 years of wait time(i am consoling myself and you by saying this :) ).

Please share if you hear anything.

Also my question is what about my "RD, Receipt Date", Given that everything will be based on my RD, it will be very frusturating if i get a new RD.

keep your hopes high, we will cross through this..

So far no hearing from them, and realistically they will not due to holiday season :( , and moreover everyone here on list have their RD due between 05/2003 - 09/2003

bayareagc said:
I am hoping that something will happen before next march. I do not anticipate 3-4 years of wait time(i am consoling myself and you by saying this :) ).

Please share if you hear anything.

Also my question is what about my "RD, Receipt Date", Given that everything will be based on my RD, it will be very frusturating if i get a new RD.

keep your hopes high, we will cross through this..

3/17 case still in Received state - GP111, experts - any ideas ?

My DOL regional case received on 3/17 is still in received status while cases received after this date seem to have been approved.

GP111, experts - what does it mean to have the status not change ?

rks2003 said:
what is BEC? Sorry for my silly questions, I am new to this. MY case was RD June,2003. will it be transferred to BECs? it seems like i am behind by 22000 application, my number start with 957.

BEC = Becklog Elimination Center

DOL has restructured its Labor Certification Process & to eliminate the huge backlog of application they have created two BECs at Dallas & Philly. Any RIR case with RD May-03 or later has been moved to BEC. You does yours.

You are not behind by 22K applications. DOL does not issue the case numbers in sequence. As if today you are behind by about 3000 applications.

gp111 said:
BEC = Becklog Elimination Center

DOL has restructured its Labor Certification Process & to eliminate the huge backlog of application they have created two BECs at Dallas & Philly. Any RIR case with RD May-03 or later has been moved to BEC. You does yours.

You are not behind by 22K applications. DOL does not issue the case numbers in sequence. As if today you are behind by about 3000 applications.

Hi gp111

My RD is May 2004. How can I know how many files are there before me. Also one of my friends case has been approved where his RD was July 2004. Does it mean they started to process all our files. Is there any way to find where my file is now.

Thanks

Ray S. said:
DOL is @ Mar 2003

Thanks for your information. I know DOL is 3/2003. But they transferred 20000 cases to BEC starting month from 5/2003. So I don't know where my file is lying. i.e., whether in SF or Phil (BEC) or Dallas(BEC). Also my friend got approved eventhough his SF RD was July 2004 later than mine. So why I am confused :confused:

Ray S. said:
was a BEC letter sent to your friend, from what I understand attorney's are informed of movement of cases to BEC

I don't know. But I assume that no letter sent to his attorney. If so he might have told me.

How can this be possible?Are you sure that your friend had an SF RD of July 2004 and he got approved in his LC process?

The reason I am curious is that there are thousands of applicants before July 2004, still waiting in queue awaiting their turn...

Srihar said:
Thanks for your information. I know DOL is 3/2003. But they transferred 20000 cases to BEC starting month from 5/2003. So I don't know where my file is lying. i.e., whether in SF or Phil (BEC) or Dallas(BEC). Also my friend got approved eventhough his SF RD was July 2004 later than mine. So why I am confused :confused:

sandeep0902 said:
How can this be possible?Are you sure that your friend had an SF RD of July 2004 and he got approved in his LC process?

The reason I am curious is that there are thousands of applicants before July 2004, still waiting in queue awaiting their turn...

I know that. I am also one of those waiting applicants with May 2004 as RD

Srihar said:
I know that. I am also one of those waiting applicants with May 2004 as RD

If you can provide more info for your friend (PD, RD, RIR/NON-RIR, qualification, experience, etc.) then we can guess as group for reason of LC approval. My company used "substitute labor" for one of our lucky colleauge. Please find out if that is not the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anand_Mishra said:
If you can provide more info for your friend (PD, RD, RIR/NON-RIR, qualification, experience, etc.) then we can guess as group for reason of LC approval.

In my opinion it doesn't matter qualificaiton,experience, etc., As he was also under RIR, our cases should have been processed before his case, if the center really follows FIFO method. I don't think that he has some special qualification to over take our files.

Does it mean BEC is approving cases, that too July 2003 where actually cases are transferred from May 2003 onwards.

Hi GP111,

Thanks. Did BEC already started processing the application, what are the likey date for approval in my case (your guess about my labor clearance..). How can I know where my application has gone? As Phil is currently processing their own application of July,03, will they process my case, separately or based on RD date? I am guessing it might take another 2 months to get the approval. Do you agree in my case?

Sorry for so many questions.. Thanks for comments again,

Thanks.
rks

rks2003 said:
Hi GP111,

Thanks. Did BEC already started processing the application, what are the likey date for approval in my case (your guess about my labor clearance..). How can I know where my application has gone? As Phil is currently processing their own application of July,03, will they process my case, separately or based on RD date? I am guessing it might take another 2 months to get the approval. Do you agree in my case?

Sorry for so many questions.. Thanks for comments again,

Thanks.
rks

Members,
Please let us know any other LC approval other than shridhar friend who is having RD after March 2003.

Srihar said:
In my opinion it doesn't matter qualificaiton,experience, etc., As he was also under RIR, our cases should have been processed before his case, if the center really follows FIFO method. I don't think that he has some special qualification to over take our files.

As earlier mentioned that we can,t deduce FIFO by looking at only one strange unbelieveble hearsay case, Unless we hear some more similar approvals.

1.As we understand from browsing few immi portals we are supposed to have recieved the letters from BEC about future communications and confirming that these case have been transferred to BEC. Now Delayed due to software bug and expected only in Decmber 2004.

2. Sponsoring company has to reply in 45 days(some time limit) stating that they are intend to continue processing of LC for the allien. If no reply is sent it is deemed that sponser is not intrested and as such of those cases are not processed. Atleast Immigration Dept believes that large no. of people are not with the current employers.

3. After the reply has been sent to Bec we can hope of speedy approvals for transferred cases from SFO (later RD May 2003 for RIR and other Non RIR cases)

4. Cheer up each others and wait for BEC letters. :)

-mnhrdc
RD 5/5/2003

mnhrdc said:
As earlier mentioned that we can,t deduce FIFO by looking at only one strange unbelieveble hearsay case, Unless we hear some more similar approvals.

1.As we understand from browsing few immi portals we are supposed to have recieved the letters from BEC about future communications and confirming that these case have been transferred to BEC. Now Delayed due to software bug and expected only in Decmber 2004.

2. Sponsoring company has to reply in 45 days(some time limit) stating that they are intend to continue processing of LC for the allien. If no reply is sent it is deemed that sponser is not intrested and as such of those cases are not processed. Atleast Immigration Dept believes that large no. of people are not with the current employers.

3. After the reply has been sent to Bec we can hope of speedy approvals for transferred cases from SFO (later RD May 2003 for RIR and other Non RIR cases)

4. Cheer up each others and wait for BEC letters. :)

-mnhrdc
RD 5/5/2003

So can we assume my friend's case has been approved as it was latest date and so BEC presumes that the employre needs his position!

Srihar said:

Sorry I dint understand your question

>>So can we assume my friend's case has been approved as it was latest date
<< Possible since it is later than RD is May 2003
>>so BEC presumes that the employre needs his position
<< Without the employers reply how BEC can presume.

My wild guess is that his case might have been picked up randomly and tested as pilot batch for BEC functioning.

Hope i clarified