San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

what you are doesnt count (unfortunately and ironically). if u choose to substitute LC the qualification you may claim is limited by the speicific qualification that the LC is approved for.

if there is a high match with you, that LC can be used to file 140 and 485

Pre-approved LC

Hello friends,

Can someone share experience with using a Pre-approved LC with Bachelors + 4 years for a candidate with Masters + 2 years. Will there be any issues ? Is this doable ?

-- thanks

case number

Hi,

Any of you guys have the DOL case # around 09576393. I did not find that in data base at "http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp". I downloaded the complete database zip file and couldn't find it.

BTW... Any body with priority date around August can check this out and post it in the list?

Thanks
rspr

rspr said:
Hi,

Any of you guys have the DOL case # around 09576393. I did not find that in data base at "http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp". I downloaded the complete database zip file and couldn't find it.

BTW... Any body with priority date around August can check this out and post it in the list?

Thanks
rspr

flcdatacenter has California RIR cases only up to RD of Aug 07, 2003,, after that its not complete, I mean you will see few cases but not all. Even my case (RD Aug 14,2003) is not available in there.

gp111 said:
flcdatacenter has California RIR cases only up to RD of Aug 07, 2003,, after that its not complete, I mean you will see few cases but not all. Even my case (RD Aug 14,2003) is not available in there.

Thanks for the clarification gp111.

I just want to confirm that 09576393 is my case. If I can look at the other fields in database, I can figure that out. Now that, database does not have it, is there any other way to find the details and/or confirm that it is indeed my case.

Thanks
rspr

mnhrdc said:
Originally Posted by slaviki
GP111,

I keep hearing that cases starting May 2003 went to BECs. But what about April? I have RD 04/24/2003 - does this mean that my case is going to be processed by that only person left? I'm confused. Could you please clarify that?

P.S. Thank you for you great help!

Yes , only cases having RD at dol May 2003 were transferred to BEC for RIR and oct 2003 for non-rir

So, is it going to take next year and a half to get to April taking in account current pace? Too bad.

birth certificates!!!

hi gp111,

Please can you tell me, what is the alternative accepted procedure for proof of birth, if birth certificate is not available?

waiting hopefully to file I-140 AND I-485, with the birth document.

thanks in advance

Meera Maria said:
hi gp111,

Please can you tell me, what is the alternative accepted procedure for proof of birth, if birth certificate is not available?

thanks in advance
Meera,
Even I don't have birth cert.. I also need one.. I heard one can apply for birth cert. at Indian consul. in SFO. Check their website...

Meera Maria said:
hi gp111,

thanks in advance

You can provide affidavit in the place of birth certificate. There are some official format letters for that. I need to check where to get. First step you have to get non availability of your birth certificate from your local office (it depends upon the place. it may be corporation,villagae officer, etc.,) Then you have to get two elders signatures in the prescribed format letter to assure your birth date. The elders may be your parents or uncle or any elder relations. I hope this will help you

Anything going on for Arizona LC applicants?

I filled my Labor from Arizona (NON-RIR) and my file had been transferred to CA regional Dec last Year. I have checked the AVM for the last four months and the phone message keeps telling me that CA is still processing for Sep 2003.

Do you guys have any new info on this. Please share a light on this. I checked this thread and forks are following up with CA very closely for applicants from califorlia, but not from other states.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

LaborWaiter said:
I filled my Labor from Arizona (NON-RIR) and my file had been transferred to CA regional Dec last Year. I have checked the AVM for the last four months and the phone message keeps telling me that CA is still processing for Sep 2003.

Do you guys have any new info on this. Please share a light on this. I checked this thread and forks are following up with CA very closely for applicants from califorlia, but not from other states.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

As per the AVM I think it says AZ and other western states they process SEP 2003 for NON-RIR. For CA they process JAN 2003 for NON-RIR. Please check again sep 2003 is not for CA, as mentioned by you

Same state (AZ non-rir)

Mine was moved to CA DOL from AZ (NON-RIR) in May 2004.
I have no idea if mine is moved to back log reduction centers or not(SF DOL is still processing mine).
It's been more than 3 years already and is very frustration..
Can some one throw some light if this will be cleared even in this life time..

Question about DOT codes

I'm trying to find out my case number from the AVM. All I know is my transmittal date from SESA. The transmittal notice says that my case was transmitted on Sep 20th 2004. I called the AVM and entered my company's ph no. I got a bunch of cases, some dated Sep 20th and some Sep 27th. Will my received date at DOL be the same as the transmittal date for SESA? Also, is there anyway to tell my own case number from a bunch of them. Seems like there are two DOT codes for cases from my company (999.151-032 and 999.172-072). What is the difference between the two codes?

Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks!

theshack said:
I'm trying to find out my case number from the AVM. All I know is my transmittal date from SESA. The transmittal notice says that my case was transmitted on Sep 20th 2004. I called the AVM and entered my company's ph no. I got a bunch of cases, some dated Sep 20th and some Sep 27th. Will my received date at DOL be the same as the transmittal date for SESA? Also, is there anyway to tell my own case number from a bunch of them. Seems like there are two DOT codes for cases from my company (999.151-032 and 999.172-072). What is the difference between the two codes?

No, Transmittal date & Dol RD will be different, there will be a gap of few days.. so most likely Sept 27, 2004 is your RD.

999.151-032 ===Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software
999.172-072 ===Electronics Engineers, Except Computer

hope this helps

theshack said:

What is your job title. Depending on that you can find which code is for you.

Srihar said:
What is your job title. Depending on that you can find which code is for you.
I'm an electronics engineer, so my DOT code is probably 999.172-072. But my company has 6 cases listed for the same day for the same DOT code. So I guess I'll never know my actual case number.

Thanks guys, atleast I know my case is amongst these six cases now.