San Francisco Local Office. What time to come?

sim777

Registered Users (C)
Next week I am going to visit San-Francisco local office to apply for interim EAD. What time I have to come, if I want to get my iEAD at the same day. Is 7:00AM OK?
It is important for me, because I am going to apply for iEAD in the day when my current EAD expires. (Next day I might be out of job) Help!!!

Even at 6 AM there will be atleast 100 ppl, so better be early as you can.
Get all the paper work done in advance and have all the supporting docs ready.

I went there this Tuesday. I reached at 8 AM and got my iead by 12:00. It is good to be early there. They stopped giving tokens for the day at around 10:00AM.

I think the earlier the better. Just make sure you have all necessary documents supporting your I-EAD application. Good Luck.

Query

Are they still giving 3 months iEAD at SFO or is it for 8 months like San Jose ? Any reponses will be appreciated.

thanks,
some_guy_03

iEAD docs

Is there a thread about what docoments to bring to get a iEAD at SFO? I also need to go there next week. Could someone provide a list of documents needed? YOur help is greatly appreciated.

I got iead for 8 months

Required documents

I-485 Receipt copy

I-140 Approval notice copy

I-765 Receipt original and copy

Passport

Driving license

I-765 application new

gc0402_cal,

Mine is a concurrent filed I140. EB2 I140 received date is May 13th 2003. And it's still pending. My I485 received date is also May 13th 2003. Can i get interim EAD in SFO though i don't have a I140 approval.

All,
Any feedback is apprecitated.
Thanks very much all

I got interim EAD from BCIS-SFO for my self and my spouse on 08/18/2003 after 90 days of my I485 RD date and my I140 is still pending.

The following documents are needed.
1. Original Passport for entry
2. Original receipt of I485
3. Original receipt I-765 (EAD application)
4. One EAD application form,I-765, with no signature. Need to sign in front of the immigration officer
5. 1 Photocopy of I485 and I140

Time to go:
I reached the BCIS office at 6.20 AM, joined the long line.
It's better to reach the BCIS office at 6AM
Left the office at 10AM with my interim EAD for 8 months.

There will be two lines, for getting interim EAD use
444 Washington Street

http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/sanfran/aboutus.htm#anchor1658746

SFO iEAD

got in at 6:30 got out at 11:00.
1. copy of i140
2. copy of i485
3. copy of i765
4. original of EAD card

you do not have to have originals except EAD card which is going to be destroyed.