San Francisco Asylum Seekers 2019

So, were you able to submit shortlist request? Any luck?
Submitting to short notice list is easy process just email them they will send you a checklist form if you meet all of the requirements they will add you to the list. But you need to send everything and ready to attend the short notice time.

Btw if anyone is interested, whoever has an individual hearing soon, I got a few important tips that can tilt the probability of a positive outcome.

i had a hearing day next year but now its showing " no future hearing " on EOIR website
any ideas why ?
Due to covid many cases are postponing. Allocating new dates according to judge’s availability and priority. Keep on checking periodically nothing to worry about it.

Due to covid many cases are postponing. Allocating new dates according to judge’s availability and priority. Keep on checking periodically nothing to worry about it.
thank you for your reply.
I do understand that hearings are being postponed. I have been postponed 3 times already until they scheduled me 2 years later.
I read the update on the EOIR website that said people without lawyers will be postponed and with lawyers will remain the same. I do have a lawyer but my date disappeared that's why I'm confused
also please note that it is my individual hearing not master hearing

I do understand that hearings are being postponed. I have been postponed 3 times already until they scheduled me 2 years later.
I read the update on the EOIR website that said people without lawyers will be postponed and with lawyers will remain the same. I do have a lawyer but my date disappeared that's why I'm confused
Can you pls share timeline & office?

It depends on the judge availability. Follow up with your attorney and request for expedite if you have any qualifying reasons to expedite.

Asylum office Interview dates ...And immigration court dates if possible or rough duration its taking (i know it depends on Judge but just needs ball park dates)
Affirmative resumes LIFO method people who applied in 2020 got in backlog.

Court dates one person I know got his hearing during covid too. Short hearing and postponed by asking their attorneys convenient date.

Those information according to my knowledge I don’t know if somebody knows more.

Submitting to short notice list is easy process just email them they will send you a checklist form if you meet all of the requirements they will add you to the list. But you need to send everything and ready to attend the short notice time.
Can you please share that email where need send them request for shortlist. And any idea if someone been added/selected in shortlist how long will get interview date?