San Diego, California Tracker (CSC)

Nimche

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I've just sent N-400 apps. to CSC and I am wonder if there is anyone else in the same boat.

Thanks

Awesome guys, I see alot of people from here.
I understand that we are in a fire situation but I want to get some info.
I hope you guys are well.

Peace

There are at least two other San Diego threads that have a bunch of posts but recently they seemed to have died, I think everyone on there got their citizenship already. Everyone but me! I'm going to get an info pass next month.

Thank you for your respond, but how did you apply to a sub-office? Isn't like everyone suppose to apply to CSC?

Thanks

My application went to the CSC but where I live has a special office that will do the actual interview when the file is released to them, but they come under San Diego for stat purposes I (maybe wrongly) believe.

hey

nope, you are not the only one waiting
since fingerprints i haven't heard anything
i took an infopass the first week of october, and i am stuck in the name check
:mad:

Sorry to hear that, the system does not make any sense. I think the whole issue is not which country you are from but it is lack of organization.

Keep us updated from your case

Hi all,
I've just sent N-400 apps. to CSC and I am wonder if there is anyone else in the same boat.

Thanks

Yes, there are many people on this board who sent their applications to CSC. Be prepared for a long wait as receipt times are close to 15 weeks per USCIS.

That is really sad to see you even have to wait for citizenship application to get processed. I think we have to wait all the time for any immigration related issues. I was just getting ready to bring my wife here, but apperantly I am in a big dark room with no exit.

Hmm... maybe my scheduling an infopass gave the INS a kick because today I got a new interview letter! This time I'll keep my fingers crossed that it does not get canceled again.

I should add that my interview is being held in the Calexico sub-office which, for some reason is actually in Imperial, not Calexico.

Last edited by a moderator:
:((
You guys are killing me. After you get reciept from CSC what happenes to your case?
Could someone explain please.

Got my oath letter yesterday - Dec 14 at 1.30 at the Imperial office. Very glad I didn't have to wait the 1-2 months. Bummer is that its my birthday and the wife and I already have hotels booked in Sedona, guess we will arrive late that evening.