San Antonio: Oath Ceremony on Match 13 @Trinity University.

obajaj

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,

Is anyone scheduled for the oath ceremony on March 13th at Trinity University in San Antonio?

I just tried looking up directions for the venue, for the address provided on my oath letter. The address does not exist on Mapquest. When I look up Google Maps, it does show me the address, but with a different zip code.

The address on my oath letter is:
US Federal Court Western District
715 Stadium Drive,
San Antonio, TX 78284
At Laurie Auditorium Trinity Univ., Door#4 Trinity Section "C", *, White

The address that Google Maps modifies it to is:
715 Stadium Drive,
San Antonio, TX 78212

I know the U.S. Convention that no U.S. city can have 2 streets of the same name, but I'm not sure why the zipcode shown by Google Maps does not match the zipcode provided on my oath letter (Or why Mapquest does not even show that this address exists)?

I'll try calling up Trinity University and USCIS to find out whats going on.

Anyone know whats happening here?

I closed the loop on this one.

Just an update.... I emailed the assistant director of community events, Mary Anthony, at Trinity University (Mary.Anthony@Trinity.edu, Mary.Anthony@Trinity.edu), and she confirmed that there is an oath ceremony scheduled at Laurie Auditorium at 2 pm. on Match 13. She also emailed me the correct address, which had a zipcode of 78212.

So, it seems that USCIS is using an incorrect zipcode in their oath letters.
I looked up Mapquest and it showed that the 2 zipcodes are just about 5 miles apart.

I also called USCIS to check/inform them about the address of the oath ceremony. After waiting for about 10 minutes, I spoke to an Immigration Officer who confirmed that I should only consider "Laurie Auditorium" for the address and he apologised for an incorrect zipcode and told me my oath notice letter is still valid.

He told me he'll make a note of it in their system, so if other people call, they would have the error information handy.

Hey I am scheduled on the same day! Didn't notice this mistake in the letter until saw your message.

I am not surprised about this mistake. Last time they asked me to do fingerprint on " Friday, Jan 26, 2008". It was actually a Saturday!