Sample EA/OR/NIW petitions

mkutra

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I am preparing EA and NIW petitions for myself.
I am wondering if there are any sample petitions posted somewhere on the web. Also I think this community will greatly benefit if someone can post their petitions here as samples. Of course, all personal information in the petitions can be stripped out before posting.

mkutra said:
Hi guys,

I am wondering if there are any sample petitions posted somewhere on the web. Also I think this community will greatly benefit if someone can post their petitions here as samples. Of course, all personal information in the petitions can be stripped out before posting.

you may try contacting some professional sites which provide such documents for self petitioners.

mkutra said:
Hi guys,

hi can you please share your documents with me.

chunming said:
hi can you please share your documents with me.

Chunming, I am currently preparing my EA and NIW petitions, once they are ready I will be glad to share them.

mkutra said:
Chunming, I am currently preparing my EA and NIW petitions, once they are ready I will be glad to share them.
mkutra, would you mind sharing your docuements with me too. Please e-mail me(shenzhul@yahoo.com) your petition letter, you may remove your personal details. Thanks in advance.

I bought two DIY packages from greencardapply.com and immigration association (usaia.org). They are useless junk! Not only that, they misslead you to believe that everything is so easy and simple in immigration cases. When I submitted my initial submission, I did exactly everything, even better I think, according to the DIY packages. But my submission was found to be deficient in the RFE I received after anxiously waiting for 11 months. After I went through all of the hard work, successfully responded RFE and got my case approved, I realize that these DIY packages are really pile of expensive s~t!

Alien_Simba said:
I bought two DIY packages from greencardapply.com and immigration association (usaia.org). They are useless junk!

I can not agree more with you, Alien ! These packages are really misleading :mad: I bought and read them too, but luckily then got chance to take a look on one of my friends' petition... ... Actually, I am still looking for a good kit, although I've basically decided to go with lawyer.

Alien_Simba said:
I bought two DIY packages from greencardapply.com and immigration association (usaia.org).
Alien, just on the basis of two packages you should not come to conclusion. All my chinese friends, as well as me too, used diy packages and got our cases approved. But ofcourse, I did not buy from above mentioned companies.

haiyan said:
Alien, just on the basis of two packages you should not come to conclusion. All my chinese friends, as well as me too, used diy packages and got our cases approved. But ofcourse, I did not buy from above mentioned companies.

haiyan, actually Alien didn't draw conclusions on all DIY kits. These two really sucks !! Could you please kindly provide some information on the packages that you and your friends bought? thanks.

And by the way, what is the time that these packages work? Going back two or three years, I would say even these two packages could work, situation has been changed though.

I'd say every DIY package has a chance of working until the adjudicator sees third carbon copy filing, which I reckon does not take long.

lamonte said:
I'd say every DIY package has a chance of working until the adjudicator sees third carbon copy filing, which I reckon does not take long.
you are not supoosed to carbon copy anything. Every case is unique so it is to be prepared accordingly. But in the begining when somebody starts afresh, he/she needs to know about the procedure and other essential things about immigration petition. I believe DIY packages are just to serve this purpose. But everthing has its own importance, for instance a text book can not take place of a professor similarly a professor can not take place of text books, they are not the competitors but supplement each other. Total money that we pay to attorneys+kits etc is much much smaller than even one month salary of most of us. So I suggest you guys to not worry about money at this time and do your best, hire a good attorney do lot of study about previous successful cases. This is my philosophy. I am hiring Mr. Khanna who is considered the best immigration attorney of present time, I am very much impressed by him.

teil said:
These two really sucks !! Could you please kindly provide some information on the packages that you and your friends bought? thanks.
I agree, it is very important to get uptodate package. Some of the packages still use "INS" in place of "USCIS", they have not bothered to change even this. In this regard I found greencardforyou.com the best, they update their packages every month and also provide customized kits on request. But again as adheer2 mentioned, no package can substitute a good attorney. so one should think about self petitioning only if he/she is in real financial crunch.

mkutra said:
mkutra, i noticed in your other messages that your case has been approved. so can you please share your documents now. thanks in advance.

chunming said:
mkutra, i noticed in your other messages that your case has been approved. so can you please share your documents now. thanks in advance.

Sure. Allow me a few days to cleanup my personal details and then I can post it. By the way it is the OR petition that got accepted. I have still not submitted the EA and NIW petitions.

mkutra said:
Sure. Allow me a few days to cleanup my personal details and then I can post it. By the way it is the OR petition that got accepted. I have still not submitted the EA and NIW petitions.
since your OR petition has already been approved, probably now you don't need to submit other petitions. So please send me your NIW documents.

chunming said:
since your OR petition has already been approved, probably now you don't need to submit other petitions. So please send me your NIW documents.

I had not started writing my NIW petition, so I don't have it.

Mkutra,

Could you give me a copy of your OR petitions once you clean up?
happyheart001@yahoo.com

I am preparing my application to VSC now. Thanks.

mkutra said:

Alien Simba

Alien_Simba said:
I bought two DIY packages from greencardapply.com and immigration association (usaia.org). They are useless junk! Not only that, they misslead you to believe that everything is so easy and simple in immigration cases. When I submitted my initial submission, I did exactly everything, even better I think, according to the DIY packages. But my submission was found to be deficient in the RFE I received after anxiously waiting for 11 months. After I went through all of the hard work, successfully responded RFE and got my case approved, I realize that these DIY packages are really pile of expensive s~t!

Could you tell me what kind of RFE you got? I got RFE yesterday, but no details at all, I don't know how to reply.

Thank you very much in Advance. My email is phx2002@lycos.com

PH

mkutra: could you please also send me your OR documents to my inbox at this forum? Thank you for your help.