Same / Similar Job duties

DSLstart

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
My labor was filed in PERM. I do not have copy of labor/140. I only have a questionarie (which I filled ) sent to attorney about the details of my job duties, and my previous experience letters. All the experience letters and the questionarie almost state the same kind of job duties. Now if I want to invoke AC21 then in the EVL can I mention the same duties that I had filled in the attorney questionarie? or could it be possible that attorney would have changed those while applying for PERM?
does USCIS look at experience letters while approving 140? do they see if they match with the job duties in labor?
pls guide.
thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't they ask for your signature on the form? To the best of my knowledge, your are required to sign the labor form. Unless ofcourse they signed it for you.

PERM doesn't need the signature. And while applying for 140 I did sign the labor, but was in hurry so couldn't look in the labor/140 in detail as it was in company's office.

rp1740 said:
Didn't they ask for your signature on the form? To the best of my knowledge, your are required to sign the labor form. Unless ofcourse they signed it for you.

DSLstart said:
Gurus,
My labor was filed in PERM. I do not have copy of labor/140. I only have a questionarie (which I filled ) sent to attorney about the details of my job duties, and my previous experience letters. All the experience letters and the questionarie almost state the same kind of job duties. Now if I want to invoke AC21 then in the EVL can I mention the same duties that I had filled in the attorney questionarie? or could it be possible that attorney would have changed those while applying for PERM?
------------ what were job duties in advertising the job?
does USCIS look at experience letters while approving 140?
----------- they look at education and exp letters and company documents
do they see if they match with the job duties in labor?
---yes
pls guide.
thanks in advance.
----------- the lawyer who filed LC or I-140 keep the copy of forms, if possible try to get the copy . you can also get copies through FOIA, search the threads for FOIA. if your PD is not current then you can get copy of documents in 2-3 months

thx Ginnu

ginnu said:
----------- the lawyer who filed LC or I-140 keep the copy of forms, if possible try to get the copy . you can also get copies through FOIA, search the threads for FOIA. if your PD is not current then you can get copy of documents in 2-3 months