Same-sex couples seek immigration benefit

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, your existence is very important! we get it! it's all about you you you! we get that too! and very intolerant u r! ok, got it! and.. what else do you have to say about YOU!??!

here is an idea, STOP thinking about urself and and your others and care about others! just a tad! the same way that those others respect you and your situation! DO NOT ever forget, why you are here, what your status here is, why it was given to you, and what would have happened if you were to never get it! DO NOT ever forget the principals of human rights, humanitarian protection, asylum and refugee settlement! grow up!

this is an immigration forum. stop playing with people's emotions. respect and tolerance! that's what we need here.

Say what, grow up? For expressing myself! Another wow!!!

YES GAYGUY..EVERYBODY STRAIGHT OR NOT STRAIGHT DESERVE THE SAME RIGHTS./..CAUSE WE ARE IN A DEMOCRACY..countries like australia,canada,holland recognize the inmigration rights for same sex partners couples...and i will pray that u.s.a do the same.....I'M NOT GAY but my best friend and my brother are gays...and they are a couple( yes my best friend and my brother are a gay couple) and I SUPPORT THEM 1000000 PORCENT..they adopted a little girl and that beautiful kid is the most happy kid ever with a lot of love and support
DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO HOMOPHOBICS LIKE RAZIEL AND THE FREE(WITH JUST FOUR POSTS) they don't know what they're talking about...ignorants who came from other countries begging for asylum and them want to do the same that their persecuters did to them in their country with gay people in america......
best wishes..

Why is the number of posts important to you? I have been a reader of this forum for quite a time and just recently decided to join!:confused:

Now you also showed that you are stupid.

Have it ever crossed your mind that gay people can also have sex with the opposite sex and have kids? And in reality they are forced to do that by ignorant and intolerant people in an hostile society.

God I have no patience for dump people.
That's absurd! The same argument applies... Had that been the case, then my dad would not have existed...his dad would not have existed... percolating up to the ancestor of all humanity, Adam!!!

--TheFree, TheStraight, ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you also showed that you are stupid.

Have it ever crossed your mind that gay people can also have sex with the opposite sex and have kids? And in reality they are forced to do that by ignorant and intolerant people in an hostile society.

God I have no patience for dump people.

Those are not gay! Those are family men either being screwed by other men or screwing other men!!!

This is my last message about this! It is useless to argue any further with immoral people... lest I would be called stupid...
:confused::eek::mad::(

@TheFree: do you need more people to confirm that you are stupid?

Gay getting married with opposite sex isn't because of the damn stupid thing you said. Gay men and women face severe mental health problems due to sexual identity crisis and the fears that they would go against many social norms. Many young adolescents even committed suicide. Gay got married with opposite sex because there are still stupid norms and stupid conservative homophobic people. There are real research documenting those issues as well as confirming the fact that being gay is natural, not your own unscientific assumptions that were poisoned by your God and your hatred attitude.

Living in this country, you must have seen more and more States allow gay people to get married. Today, the State of Wisconsin does the same thing. Does that teach you anything?

@TheFree: do you need more people to confirm that you are stupid?

Gay getting married with opposite sex isn't because of the damn stupid thing you said. Gay men and women face severe mental health problems due to sexual identity crisis and the fears that they would go against many social norms. Many young adolescents even committed suicide. Gay got married with opposite sex because there are still stupid norms and stupid conservative homophobic people. There are real research documenting those issues as well as confirming the fact that being gay is natural, not your own unscientific assumptions that were poisoned by your God and your hatred attitude.

Living in this country, you must have seen more and more States allow gay people to get married. Today, the State of Wisconsin does the same thing. Does that teach you anything?

No I don't need more stupid people to corroborate your silly replies?
I have plenty of credentials that attest to the contrary... Dummy!
Your messages look similar to those of one of my dumbest University students...

Last edited by a moderator:
No I don't need more stupid people to corroborate your silly replies?
I have plenty of credentials that attest to the contrary... Dummy!
Your messages look similar to those of one of my dumbest University students...
thefree...You work in a university and talking bad about minorities(gay people)...lol..you are just ridicoulus,,,you are just a troll that i don't plan to waiste my time anymore..maybe you are raziel with other nickname..you know something...you are living in united states of america..where everybody have a second chance to be happy...go to your hell hole country and die there...ok..please don't breed here or have children ..we don't want more stupids like you in our beloved country( u.s.a) cause is genetic also..TO BE STUPID..I'M done with you homophobic ignorant
ps/ warning/...a lot of inmigration officials and judges are gay and IS GREAT CAUSE WE ARE IN AMERICA AND EVERYBODY HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS/...///when you will be citizen? i picture one gay official aproving your citizenship..karma is a b...you know that..lol

thefree...You work in a university and talking bad about minorities(gay people)...lol..you are just ridicoulus,,,you are just a troll that i don't plan to waiste my time anymore..maybe you are raziel with other nickname..you know something...you are living in united states of america..where everybody have a second chance to be happy...go to your hell hole country and die there...ok..please don't breed here or have children ..we don't want more stupids like you in our beloved country( u.s.a) cause is genetic also..TO BE STUPID..I'M done with you homophobic ignorant
ps/ warning/...a lot of inmigration officials and judges are gay and IS GREAT CAUSE WE ARE IN AMERICA AND EVERYBODY HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS/...///when you will be citizen? i picture one gay official aproving your citizenship..karma is a b...you know that..lol

Hey people!!! Take it easy. Pursue what you think makes you happy, and leave others to their devices.. gay or not. I usually reserve my comments on such sensitive issues, and I would like you guys to live at peace.

Stay on Target

I feel like I need to remind people that this is an immigration forum not a church service.

Being retarded does sometimes have benefit. One can perfectly be proud that his father being ****ed and ****ing other men as long as he's called a family man.
Those are not gay! Those are family men either being screwed by other men or screwing other men!!!

This is my last message about this! It is useless to argue any further with immoral people... lest I would be called stupid...
:confused::eek::mad::(

Status
Not open for further replies.